DDlg Forum & Community Winter Wonderland

Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Hiya!

I'm Clementine, and I'm a middle. I love comic books/movies, video games, Sailor Moon, nerdy stuff like Star Wars, Star Trek, LOTR, Harry Potter, and pretty much anything involving zombies and vampires.

I love to write and read, especially fanfiction. I also love doing art.

In my non-little life, I'm 31, live in Texas, work as an architectural designer and a freelance writer. I am originally from New Orleans, so I love food and music. I dominate at nerdy and pop-culture trivia, and I am fluent in French.

Looking forward to meeting others :)

• Like 1

Thanks! I guess that I would describe myself as a middle with some little tendencies. I love snuggling with my zombie stuffie Dave. He's so gross it's adorable! <3

I'm in the Austin area, and I am super jazzed to make new friends!

Thanks! I guess that I would describe myself as a middle with some little tendencies. I love snuggling with my zombie stuffie Dave. He's so gross it's adorable! <3

I'm in the Austin area, and I am super jazzed to make new friends!

Not familiar with that app, I'll check it out. Thanks!

I usually do in-person trivia. Unfortunately, I have yet to find a team since moving to Texas in order to join Geeks Who Drink. I am a big gamer (board games and video games), so my trivia knowledge usually comes into play in that realm. :)