Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Hi there all!

RainbowBritetheDestroyer

Hi folks. I'm a 35 year old Gay Guy who is engaged to an absolutely amazing Man six years my elder. I guess it all started with joking about calling him Daddy and I tried it a few times and came to find that it really excited me, like deeply. I'm not too up on the terminology but I've been a self aware submissive as long as I can remember. I mean, I still look like an adult and stuff , but I have cutesy stuff I like to wear around the house and I live to please my Daddy. I've never really explored this kind of thing before and it's very intriguing to me. I'm so grateful to have a Man open to helping me find myself.

I think that's about all for now, I'm going to browse the site for a while.

Thanks for reading and nice to meet you all :)

-Thom

Also, I guess I'd be more of a middle, not quite a little. But this is certainly something I'm exploring more deeply. Sorry if I sound a bit disjointed.

-T

Thanks much. I hope to find some folks I can relate to. This is all very new territory to me but seems like stuff I've always been doing subconsciously but didn't know what to call it until now. I don't think I can talk about this stuff with most folks I know. Some but not many. Anyhow, thank you!