Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

~New Little To Forum~

Princess Lexi

Hiya! Nice to meet y'all, I'm Lexi, a little. I also like to be called baby girl, princess, kitten, or honey bear. I'm 18, turning 19 in 6 months. I'm a senior in high school. I'm brand new to this site, so please bare with me.

I'm well educated in my lifestyle, though I haven't ever had a DD/lg relationship before. I've always been in to it, being treated like a little treasure is something I will always want and need.

Some of my favorite things are watching Disney movies, especially Mulan and Tangled, apple juice and peach tea, and coloring in the "Cannabis Coloring Book".

My favorite color is lavender, its just so beautiful and it was my uncle's favorite before he passed away. I listen to a little bit of everything when it comes to music. Kitties are sooo cute, probably my favorite animal.

I use female pronouns (she/her/hers), as I'm a female. I'm single, preferrably looking for a Daddy (or Mommy) that is permanent. Currently being trained to be a waitress at Olive Garden. Hopefully will be quitting soon however, really bad pay.

if I missed anything that you think I should have added, please let me know!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==

100% Submissive

100% Brat

100% Masochist

100% Rope bunny

100% Degradee

96% Boy/Girl

87% Experimentalist

78% Slave

53% Vanilla

37% Pet

31% Primal (Prey)