Hello, new daddy here.

EnigmasDaddy

Hello everyone, I am EnigmasDaddy. I am 27 years old male from Ohio. I have been with my sexy BBW Princess for 10 years though until recently our relationship has been vanilla. She has had health problems as well as trust issues that made being intimate difficult....but these past few months have been wonderful. She is a dominate person outside of the bedroom..but One night I jokingly said I wanted to spank her...and she let me on a whim...and apparently liked it more then she thought she would...she was able to let go and relax...and we have been able to do light bdsm...spanking blindfolds tied up etc. we have grown closer and been able to experiment sexually in ways we havent before...one night she slipped out and called me daddy in bed...we didnt know about DD/lg ..but it just clicked....we started researching bdsm...and came across DD/lg lifestyle..and everything just clicked.  The past few months we have joined tumblr and fetlife and research as much as possible....after 10 years she finally even let me buy her an engagement ring. we are new and exploring and trying to learn. And I found this forum so I could join and learn to be a better daddy for my princess.

Guest Krystal

Welcome to teh forums! Failte tu roimh! :) That's a lovely story, and I know you'll have lots of fun, and meet loads of friendly people here :D

This was a great introduction to read. Really nice story. There's a lot of people here with varying levels of experience and variety of interest. All of the regulars are super nice and very helpful. So if you have any questions feel free to ask on the forums or in chat.

Thank you. I mentioned to her she needs to make an acct and intoduce herself now. Haha
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum~ I loved reading your intro haha. Congrats on the engagemeant c:

Idk if this is creepy ironic or just coincidental but I noticed we are both from ohio and have the same birthday though I am a year older haha.

Idk if this is creepy ironic or just coincidental but I noticed we are both from ohio and have the same birthday though I am a year older haha.

haha def not creepy but that is awesome xD