Hiiiiiii

Callmeprincesscallmewhore

I'm a fairly new Little. I realized my submissive/little nature about three months ago. Since then, I've struggled to find a Daddy. I'm kinda at my wits end. I'm feeling extemely lost and alone. I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice or help? I'm to the point that I want to just cut out this part of me rather than keep hurting. Thanks.

What I'm about to say assumes you're looking for a romantic partner and not just a ddlg play partner.

What I always tell people who are part of a lifestyle community and looking for a partner is that you're going to have more luck looking for someone who loves you and is a good person who will indulge you in your interests than you will have luck finding someone specifically in that community.

I don't know how true that is, but it seems to me like the numbers would be more in your favor and I think any good and decent person should have just as much fun indulging you in your interests as you do being indulged. It's the whole giving a present is better than getting a present thing.

• Like 1

In theory, that is absolutely true. It has yet to be true in real life though. I had a romantic partner end our relationship because of it. He was thoroughly disgusted by the entire lifestyle.

Welcome to the forums c: Being little doesn't always require you to have a daddy/caregiver. I hope you can make your little be your safe place for you! I know it's lonely not to have a daddy/CG but it takes time. I hope you find someone that can give you what you need and want soon~ just remember patience is key~ hang in there c:

Welcome to the forums :)  I'm sure you'll make a bunch of friends here ^_^

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your experiences in the past, but I hope it doesn't discourage you. You never know what's around the corner ;)  I think Kitten Cupcake has good advice.

I'm a fairly new Little. I realized my submissive/little nature about three months ago. Since then, I've struggled to find a Daddy. I'm kinda at my wits end. I'm feeling extemely lost and alone. I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice or help? I'm to the point that I want to just cut out this part of me rather than keep hurting. Thanks.

Hi there, welcome to the forum! Sounds like you're struggling with accepting this part of you. Being part of this community and in the fellowship of other littles may help with self-acceptance, as may learning more about self-acceptance and related topics like belonging and shame. If you like to read I'd recommend the following books:

Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach

The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brene Brown

I used to feel a lot of shame for wanting to have an adult little girl. Reading/listening to these two books and other books by Brene Brown helped me accept this part of me.

If you're not ready to read some books, searching for Brene Brown on youtube will also pull up some great talks by her that cover the same subjects as her books, just in much less depth. Just some ideas/suggestions. Totally optional.

Hello welcome to the forums! Im newish too. But there seems to be lots of friendly people here and lots of helpful information.