DDlg Forum & Community Winter Wonderland

Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Finally Ready For Ludus (play love ~ love as play) Again!

Guest Knave Hap Vafud

Guest Knave Hap Vafud

Dear DDlg Forum Staff and Community Members ...

First, a profound thank you for creating and participating in this site. It's wonderful to see such community efforts open and evolve and attract real people with real love to share.

Second, by way of introduction, I'm an experienced loving Daddy, active in DDlg relationships (both online and real time) since '99, and I've been single since after New Year's 2017. I'm also an artist, author, and poet, with almost 30 years experience of practicing my creativity professionally. This month I'll be having my third book launch ~ my first under my new re-birth pen-name and my first as a self-publishing Kindle author ~ at my favorite Starbucks on my 50th birthday (23 September 2017)! Huzzah!

Third, I say in the title that I'm finally ready again for ludus (an old old word for the love in play, play as love, which I feel encapsulates DDlg care-giving and lil-space indulgence) because I've finished my pen-name web-site, and am ready to begin sharing creative time with a lil muse (and the address for my web-site is my signature to this introduction).

All the best to all you here, and may your DDlg loving a blessing be!

KHV

Edited by Knave Hap Vafud

Guest Knave Hap Vafud

Dear lil creepy_pirates ... *smiles at cute nick name* ...

Thank you for my first like!

Glad you appreciated my introduction. It's very honest ... and I just edited it because I found a typo near the end ... and I just sent you a friend request.

Here's hoping you find the Daddy of your dreams!

*waves*

KHV