•  

• Photo

Rhode Island DD with dank memes and danker love to give

Rhode Island RI New England DD lg metal comic books nerd

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 AnacreonPriest

AnacreonPriest

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationRhode Island

Posted 04 September 2017 - 05:02 PM

Little age (If applicable)
    Name: Carl
    Role: DD
    Years experience (If applicable): >= 1 year
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: a real connection!
    --------------------------------------------
    Hey! I'm looking for a little in the area! I've only ever really had experience with ddlg online, and I'd love to finally enjoy it in person, so here I am!

So, where do I begin about myself? I'm a guy that really likes deep, interesting conversation, it'd be nice if someone could keep up with me! I like to do a lot of reading (almost 80% of it is Sci-Fi), and I enjoy comic books. I also kinda don't shut the fuck up about music if you get me started. I love music, and I pride myself in my knowledge and optimism about it. My tastes can be eclectic and a little weird, but I mostly listen to metal. I'm a sucker for puns and bad jokes, I love bad movies and computers are the coolest. I work full time, and I'm pursuing a degree in Computer Science (I'm so close to my Associates I can almost taste it)

Anyways, I'm looking for an LG that's somewhat local, though I'll settle for somewhere New England. Being cool with marijuana is a huge bonus, even extra bonus if you do it too. Also I have dank fuckin' memes, man. I'm looking forward to hearing from somebody!

• Annkoala, Marbles and AnacreonPriest like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rhode Island, RI, New England, DD, lg, metal, comic books, nerd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users