DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Not so 'little' Littles

PrincessBunnieButt

So I debated on starting this thread for a while but now I'm more comfy here on the forums and a bit more with the lifestyle that I feel I can put this out there without too much craziness. 

I am really really new to the full dynamic of DDlg. I knew about some pieces of it for years and recently things just fell into place with me. Mostly when talking with my Daddy before we officially got together. Now I am in love with it. 

One of the things I know that would have lead to this earlier had I allowed myself to get more into it is my love for lolita, decora and other cutesy/flashy fashions. 

Why didn't I get more into these fashions when I started having an interest in them ( when I was like 14ish)? 

I felt I was too big to wear the cute clothes or thought they would show too much thigh etc. Not because they are revealing but due to the styles and sizes by the big brand names not carrying my size. Then while trying to get into just the group scene here with others who were fans of it there was so much drama and bullying if you didn't fit in with what they considered to be 'perfect'. 

I am finally to a point in my acceptance and confidence with my body and my self that I wear what I think is cute and what I like and not caring what others think. My Daddy has definitely helped me with this a lot. I don't think I would have gotten this far this fast without him. 

This brings me to my question... how many other not so little Littles are there on the forum?

I'm a US size 22. I'm 5'5 and working on dropping below 290. I see all these super cute little clothing or styles and have to stop myself from my old way of thinking. 

So what about you? 

• Like 5

Daddy has referred to me as a "bbw" though I do not find myself beautiful. I'm a size 18 on top and  a size 12-14 on the bottom. I am five four and measure 38DDD (44)-30-42....so I'm not such a "lttle" little either. I don't want to be little, but can be hard to do cute at that size. Most bbws go for a very mature sexy look, I've noticed.

• Like 1

I get what you mean Cherry. When talking about this with friends they would bring that up and I would try and explain I wanted to be cute... and they just don't get it. 

Daddy does though and I am soooo thankful for that. 

I'm starting to make some of my own things like collars and stuff due to the size issue etc. I'm thinking of tackling clothing next. 

My little has mentioned wanting to make some cutesy stuff once she gets settled into her new home. I'll talk to her about it more this evening, because there is a definite need for cute clothes in larger sizes here in the states.

I really don't get the body shaming that can be prevalent on other sites, especially Tumblr, where people can post as an anon. A little can be any size or age, and for Doms, we don't have to be 200lbs of raw muscle, either. I'm a rather thin guy myself, and don't fit the stereotype.

• Like 3

Guest CookieDoughDarling

I am in fact a chubby little.

5'5 in height

220-230 lbs (My weight seems to change often but between this)

I wear anything from sizes 16-20 depends on the brand.

I am quite confident in myself, but I do have days in which I'm not so into myself. I would say that seeing all of the smaller littles with such cute things, and a MUCH larger selection and chains catering to a certain set of sizes does make me feel bad about my size. Makes me sometimes wish I was smaller. But on my better days, when I have my cute outfits on, I do enjoy looking at myself and my cuteness. I remind myself that my chubbyness, and large cheeks are what make me adorable. 

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.cupcakesclothes.com

It's a FATshion blog. I'm far from being even "into" lolita fashion, but I think a lot of you might appreciate some of her outfits. 

I'm not a "little" little either and, for me, it was a matter of getting away from negative influences to make me realize it's perfectly fine to be confident no matter what you look like. I know, for me, a lot of times it helps to look at websites and blogs like that ^ that are FATshion and body acceptance related. I'm really into clothes so it's cool to see women who are my size looking fierce and sexy in different styles besides "baggy" (which is entirely too boring for me). ;)

• Like 3

I'm not a very little little either and I know what you mean. There are these cute kitty thigh high stockings that I want sooooo much but I know they wouldn't look the same on me :(

I'm 5'5 and wear a U.S. Size 16. It's bad enough that I'm not very confident anyways but when I look at all the cute outfits and stuff it only reminds me that I don't really "fit" in there either.

I think it would be great to have cute clothing in more varied sizes.

• Like 1

Guest sightsoblind

Little is not a size it's a state of mind. I'm 5'9 200-215 depending on lots of things to do with my bipolar. I am an expert in careful choices. I accessorize cutely I get plain t's and Iron on decals! I own a bedazzler and am fond of threadding ribbons OR Love hanging in the house in a cute nightshirt!

• Like 2

I was debating whether or not to post to this thread, but I guess I am.

I used to be at 200 pounds, and although I've lost 40-50 pounds, I still struggle with feeling small enough, since all the cute clothes are in juniors and I barely fit into them. ><

So I completely understand this :<

I'm a bigger girl too. I'm 5'5" and seem to fluctuate between 210-220.I'm not confident in my size but I'm learning to love my body. It's been a long process and still there's work to do :/

I don't own any lolita but I've been shopping and noticed that some off-brand sites (I like my-lolita-dress.com because the site is in English and easy to navigate) offer extra large sizes or will make you a custom dress if you don't fit into the sizes offered. I unfortunately can't review that since I haven't bought one yet but the site seems to have plenty of testimonials and pics from happy customers :3

My main fashion problem is with prints, stripes, and patterns. With 38DDD boobs, they just don't lay nicely on top. I've learned to keep a wardrobe of plain basics in my style that I can mix together into outfits and add little touches depending on my mood.

UK size 14-16 here, with a big tummy, chest and thighs. I'm banned from describing myself as "fat" though, an early rule from Sir.

One thing that bothers me is knee high socks! They're either not over the knee at all, or roll at the top and won't stay up :(

• Like 2

Guest sightsoblind

UK size 14-16 here, with a big tummy, chest and thighs. I'm banned from describing myself as "fat" though, an early rule from Sir.

One thing that bothers me is knee high socks! They're either not over the knee at all, or roll at the top and won't stay up :(

To help with the roll have you tried garters? They can have cute ones with little bows and lace. That was actually their original clothing purpose!To keep socks from rolling or sliding down and THEY WERE UNISEX! Much the same way dresses used to be for both boys and girls pink was masculine and High Heels were for men! Funny how time changes fashion!

• Like 2

Try sockdreams.com for knee and thigh high socks. The extraordinary thigh high work great for me as just over the knee socks (they have stripes and solids). Those never roll on me but they are prone to slipping down a bit (which doesn't bother me but they have sock glue you can use to fix the issue). The extraordinarily longer thigh highs fit up onto my thighs, but I have to wear garters to keep them from rolling down. Speaking of which, they also have garter belts on the sight that work well with the thickness of socks. 

Also, Sock It To Me (they have a website but also have stuff on sockdreams.com) makes knee highs in some cute prints that stretch to fit a 21inch calf. These work okay-ish for me, it depends somewhat on the print as to how stretchy they are. But I also have really thick calves :/ 

I seriously cannot say enough good things about the sock dreams website. I have always been overly happy with their service. And I love the reviews they have of all the socks on the descriptions.

Anyway, plus size fashion is obviously a passion of mine. If anyone has a question feel free to PM me :)

• Like 2

Garters! I need a new one. My garter belt got lost/stolen...along with my paci...and my colouring pens...

I've been on sock dreams before, it's just posting to the UK which makes it more dangerous!

I am 5ft6 and 276ish lbs. I'm not a girly girl. But I still struggle with cute clothes. I don't have a daddy yet. But still, finding cute clothes when I do decide to dress up is hard. I mainly enjoy wearing skirts, but I only have one. I hope I find a daddy whom is accepting of me!

Socks....I LOVE  Little Miss Matched socks!  They sell socks in packs of three and none of them match, they just kind of compliment each other.

Fun socks are kinda my thing :)  The ones they have that are my favs, as far as fit, are the over the knee ones. but I buy them all

Socks....I LOVE Little Miss Matched socks! They sell socks in packs of three and none of them match, they just kind of compliment each other.

Fun socks are kinda my thing :) The ones they have that are my favs, as far as fit, are the over the knee ones. but I buy them all

Omg thanks for that site. I'm going to have to order some stuff from there :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Daisy here!! I'm a very tall girl, 6'1". Sometimes it is hard to feel cute and little when I am so tall. I just wanted to say that even if you're tall (I'm taller than my daddy!!) you're still so adorable and cute and gorgeous. Us tall princesses should still feel just as cute as those tiny princesses, right? :3 Ok the end, just really wanted to talk about it and get it off my chest. ^.^