DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hi, I'm new here (obviously)

The Londoner

Hello all, I signed up a matter of hours ago and will flesh my profile out shortly, but I just wanted to introduce myself. To be honest, I wish I had known about this community and subculture(s) many years ago.

I am a daddy in his 30s seeking a little. I am both dominant and affectionate. And while this ddlg dynamic appeals to me enormously, it's something I haven't really explored as much as I'd like to, and I'm very much looking forward to doing so now.

I am entirely non-judgemental and believe in the safety of fantasy. However, within the confines of fantasy, there is lots of room for discipline and submission.

I will spend a few days familiarising myself with the dos and don'ts, the lingo, and how this all works, before I start posting more regularly. However, feel free to message me in the meantime. Thanks!

Welcome :) im new here my self but everyone have been so welcoming, so im sure your going to like it here :)

I think I made an error when I said I was seeking a 'little'. Having read a few more posts, I suspect what I meant was a 'middle'. The first of many mistakes, no doubt :) Thank you all for the kind welcome!