•  

• Photo

DD/CG looking for LDR/online baby girl (still looking)

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 Bibornosotta

Bibornosotta

DD/CG

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationBangladesh

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:30 AM

Little age (If applicable)
    Name: Biborno
    Role: Daddy dom
    Years experience (If applicable)
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Baby girl

My Time Zone: +6 GMT (Most important)
    --------------------------------------------

Hi everyone

My name is Biborno, Asian, kinda skinny.

I would like to talk with others to know more. I am not here only to satisfy my sexual means so don't get me wrong. I am here to have a lovely conversation so that both can feel comfortable.

As i have to do a job, so i cant give so much time at my day time. But we can manage a time when we can chat better if you have interest enough.

I would like to have baby girl. As i am straight i wanna talk with only females of any orientation. Any age, age does not matter for me.

And i am not that much dominant type but like to care a lot so i would like to have someone like me. But i can be strict when time comes.

And i am here for LDR, and we can chat through Skype so that we can take care easily.

if you think you can try out me or i can be your right choice feel free to leave me a message. You can decide anything you want after a chat.

P.S. I can not always talk over but can chat. As i am not that much good at speaking English  :(

feel free to add me if you are interested to talk more

Edited by Bibornosotta, 22 January 2018 - 09:36 AM.

• Peachsprites likes this

#2 Indira

Indira

Good girl!

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:32 AM

Hi!!

English is not my first language too. Is Spanish, but i think we can try to understand each other.

I really like to talk, i am a little, and i love talk and talk and play and talk. i'm here not all days for my classes in university but i try to connect regularity if is needed. I'm 26 years old and live in Sudamérica, I have a beautiful cat, and thats everything right now.

Bye bye!

Hugs!

• DaddySweetDaddy, Bibornosotta and Smflttom like this

#3 Peachsprites

Peachsprites

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:35 AM

Hi!
    I'm a 22 yr old little in Texas and I live to talk and explore. English not being a first language isn't that large of a problem. English is so hard to learn, even for native speakers. LDR is preferable to me at the moment too. I have college and work but I try to keep in touch regularly and make time. I'm a little ok with the sexual side as long as that's not all things are.
    • Bibornosotta and Smflttom like this

#4 The shy one

The shy one

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:32 PM

Hi I'm lexi..I'm a bit shy and I'd like to get to know you you can Skype me at lyximinecraft3009@outlook.com I look forward to being able to get to know you...I'm a little that can be a bit bratty if I want and I always do I'm weird and just like to have fun I play soccer video games I like to read and watch cartoons well I hope you at least consider talking to me
    • Bibornosotta likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users