DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hi Hi Hi

Kittensubemma

hi hi hi, everyone. 

I'm new here. I'm almost 21. I don't have a daddy :( but I still happy and I'm fine with that. I really really look forward to making new friends. Please don't be strangers. I don't have many little friends in real life, or anyone in the community. But I look forward to getting to know you all 

I loooove anime and also Disney, I'm a bibliophile (book addict), My favorite color is purple, and I collect stuffies and teddy bears. :D

hi again;)

hi hi hi, everyone. 

I'm new here. I'm almost 21. I don't have a daddy :( but I still happy and I'm fine with that. I really really look forward to making new friends. Please don't be strangers. I don't have many little friends in real life, or anyone in the community. But I look forward to getting to know you all 

I loooove anime and also Disney, I'm a bibliophile (book addict), My favorite color is purple, and I collect stuffies and teddy bears. :D

hi again;)

Heya! :)   

Nice to meet you! Hope you really like it here and make a load of friends.

What's your favourite disney film? I know there's so many amazing ones to choose from though haha.      How many stuffies are in your collection? I have over 100 stuffies right now!  (Starting to think that's too many haha)   >.> I might have to make them their own bedroom, they're taking over mine. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Hello and welcome! • u •

I adore books, too! Do you have any favorites? (I know it's hard to pick out just a few!)

Hiiiii. I soooo sowwyyy. I forgot to follow this forum after I created it and thought nobody ever answered since i didnt get any notification and could no longer find it. So i kind of stopped coming on here since i didnt' make many friends  :(. I realize I'm responding reaaaally late. I apologize. 

and Oh gosh i have so many favorites, it really is hard to pick, but I love the Harry Potter series and the In death series by JD Robb. there are about 48 books in that series and I love them all so iIcan't pic a favorite

Heya! :)   

Nice to meet you! Hope you really like it here and make a load of friends.

What's your favourite disney film? I know there's so many amazing ones to choose from though haha.      How many stuffies are in your collection? I have over 100 stuffies right now!  (Starting to think that's too many haha)   >.> I might have to make them their own bedroom, they're taking over mine. 

Hiiiii.  I will also apologize and repeat myself again  I soooo sowwyyy. I forgot to follow this forum after I created it and thought nobody ever answered since i didnt get any notification and could no longer find it. So i kind of stopped coming on here since i didnt' make many friends  :(. I realize I'm responding reaaaally late. Im sorry

By my favorite disney film is between Princess and the Frog, Moana, and BBeauty and the Beast. ooo hercules too

I had a Huuuuuuuuuge stuffie colletion but i had to sell a lot of them when I left for college :(. But I'm rebuilding it back up now. im currently at 12. hehe but woooaahh 100 niiiice. what is your favorite stuffie's name