Hello everybody! :)

Pablo Neruda

Heya, I'm a 18 y/o male from Germany, but with spanish roots also..

I'm completely new to the dd/lg dynamic. I've only recently found out and after reading about it, I was totally intrigued by it, looking to find more about it. :)

I'd say that I'd like to be a daddy, the idea of taking care of a lg and making her the happiest person on earth, makes me happy only thinking about it... I do reckon I'm quite young and obviously totally inexperienced, but that will change (hopefully) and one day I might be able to experience it myself.

However, the more I read about it, the more question come in mind; is this what I really, really want? and if so, can I be a daddy? or do I lack certain skills or personality to do so?

Well, this is why I'm here, I'm trying to get to know me better by making loads of friends and chatting until my fingers hurt :p

I don't usually post much since one of my life philosophies is "rather not say anything, if you dont have anything valid to say" and after reading the forums I feel like I should keep reading before I comment :D

Feel free to write me though, If I somehow seem interesting :unsure:

see ya  :lol:

• Like 1

Guest CareBearChrissy

You project a very good vibe, I think your attitude will bring you far into the lifestyle and I look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D