DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Video Games for Littles/Middles

AuroreanBrat

Hi. I don't know how common this is but I love playing video games, especially while in little space. Some of my favorites for little time are:

- Viva Pinata

- Pokemon

- Katamari Damacy

- Faery

- Some Lego Games,

- Child Of Light

- Creatures

- (Occasionally) Lollipop Chainsaw

I was wondering if anyone else likes to play video games and what your favorites are, in general or for little space.

Edited by AuroreanBrat

I LOVES video games! My favourites include Diablo III and Dragon Age I and Dragon Age II. I loves playing characters with an axe or sword, or both! :) Also Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning. I has lost count number of times played those games. 

Most of the game I listed are for Xbox. Kingdom Hearts is another one of my favorites but it is only on PS and some handheld systems. A lot DS games are great for little time. I have been completely absorbed into Life is Strange and DMC lately though
  • Like 2

Ori And The Blind Forest is a favorite of mine (xbox 360), also Tera (PC and soon to be PS4)! I run around as a smol bunny girl healer. 

Edited by Strawberry Sprinkles
  • Like 1

Guest BeegeeBirdy

I can't help but enjoy a cute video game, my favorites when in little space are; Stardew Valley, Final Fantasy, Bravery Default, and Animal Crossing. 

On the other hand I also like; Dragon Age I, Starwars BattleFront, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, and Fallout 4. They're all really fun!

Guest BeegeeBirdy

There's a lovely one I played, Japanese style with a wolf that had red markings on it, forgets the name of it :(

Oh! I think you're talking about Okami amaterasu on the PS2 or PS3. It's a really cool game, I'm glad someone else here had played it! O(≧▽≦)O

Guest headpats

Me and mine haven't played in a while, but Rainbox Six Las Vegas 2 and similar games are a lot of fun. Anything with a cooperative team dynamic, so you can play out your usual relationship in the game too. It usually ends one of two ways for us:

1. We breach a door into a room. She throws incendiary grenades and sprays bullets at all the hostages and we lose the mission because she set everybody on fire.

2. She follows behind me picking people off while I wear the heaviest armor available and carry a shield and get hit with all the bullets. We usually do pretty well like this. If I go down she invariably starts panicking and promptly gets surrounded by enemies and goes down too.

I let my baba have a go on the Playstation VR headset once and put Wayward Skies on for her. She was playing fetch with the chickens for a good half hour! We also use to play Cooperative Battlefront together a lot too.

Edited by daddytomybaba
  • Like 1

I like video games! ...Although I wouldn't exactly say they're "age appropriate" video games for a baby boy. XD I like playing the Arkham Batman games, Spider-Man video games (especially Ultimate Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2; Spider-Man 3 sucked, lol). Oh! And Spider-Man: Friend or Foe is a Spider-Man game that I almost exclusively enjoyed playing while in little-mode...other than then though, it sucked, lol XD 

My all-time favorites would probably have to be the Grand Theft Auto games and the Call of Duty games; I also played the shit out of The Last of Us haha; that was a fun game in horror-film format. XD

PS: Oh, and I actually have played Kingdom Hearts! I agree; it really helped bring out my little-side.  :D

Edited by Baby Johnny

• 6 months later...

When I'm little, I love Animal Crossing.  I love Animal Crossing anyway though.

Yes! I wuv Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and all the Mario games. I get super competitive at Mario Kart, though >.<

• Like 1