•  

• Photo

U.K. Daddy looking for his little one

Ddlg Little Daddy Cgl Ddllg Princess Personal Looking Dom

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Skrrdaddy

Skrrdaddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:02 PM

Name: Johnson (not real name I'll tell if we talk)
    Role: Daddy
    Years experience (If applicable): 1
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: little
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

Hello little ones thank you for clicking my ad.
    Im single and looking for the right little I can put all my time, love and care into. a bit about me is I work, i like anime, cartoons and documentaries so if you do to that's a bonus. I listen to a lot of music and like to try go to music events. I like the idea of going on adventures and traveling the world. you wouldn't have to have the same interests as me, as long as you support me an I would do the same.

I am still quite new to ddlg a year is not much experience so I do want a little who is wanting to still learn and grow with me and doesn't mind exploring new things.
    I don't mind ldr but I don't want it forever, I need a princess irl. couldn't do no cuddles forever.

I you're interested in getting to know me more message me on here or on my kik (couldnthinkof) x

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ddlg, Little, Daddy, Cgl, Ddllg, Princess, Personal, Looking, Dom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users