Hello! Little Girl from the UK here :)

princessbabykoala

Hi! I'm princessbabykoala :) I'm new here. I'm a 19 year old girl; I've been a little for almost two years now with my Daddy who I've been with for 3 years! (Geez, we're getting old!!) I live in Canterbury, a lovely city in the UK, with my Daddy. We are both in our first year of University. I study English Literature but in my spare time I like to draw, cook, do craftsy things like sewing and embroidery and play with my teddies. I like to watch Sailor Moon (it's because I want to be Chibi Moon and my Daddy would be Darien - that's why she's my profile picture) and also comedies. My favourite films are Oldboy (the Korean film), Leon, Tangled and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. My favourite book (at the moment) is The Virgin Suicides. 

My Daddy; he studies at the same University that I do but he does Physics. One day he wants to be an Astrophysicist who does research and stuff and works with big telescopes like the Hubble telescope. In his spare time he likes to play his bass and lots of other instruments too. He also likes to read books about famous physicists like Richard Feynmann and Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Daddy doesn't have any interesting teddies to play with apart from two pokemon teddies that I bought him - one is Pansage and the other is Snorlax. 

I'd like to know if there are any other little girls in the UK to talk to? I know that there is already a thread for penpals but I can't afford to send letters to the US very often but I would like to be able to send letters to littles from the UK. I get lonely sometimes because there aren't any other littles to play with/talk to and I don't have many friends where I live now because I'm really shy about making friends in person.

Thank you for reading ^_^

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums!

Oh and that's so cool about the physics thing. I'm super fascinated by astrophysics and astronomy, I'm a bit of an amateur astronomer/astrophotographer ^_^

Thank you for all of the welcomes!! I was super nervous, that's why I wrote so much - I don't know what you write and stuff haha :) 

Welcome to the community!

There's lot of UK Littles here. I'm one of them!

You might want to check out this topic: http://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/331-uk-meet-ups/

Thank you for the link, I checked it out and it sounds sooooo fun!! Only Daddy and I have to go back up North to Manchester around the time that it's being held so we can't make it :( 

Welcome to the forums!

Oh and that's so cool about the physics thing. I'm super fascinated by astrophysics and astronomy, I'm a bit of an amateur astronomer/astrophotographer ^_^

I'm really glad you think it sounds cool, my Daddy said that he is more than happy to compare notes and photographs that he's taken of the Sun and different constellations with you through me :) 

• Like 1

Another little interested in astronomy here, yet I've never taken pictures. I'd definitely love to his photos though.

I don't know how to show you them! What's the best way - through a private chat or a new post or something? :)

Another little interested in astronomy here, yet I've never taken pictures. I'd definitely love to his photos though.

Welcome to the forums!

Hihiihihii!

I'm from the UK :3 Hopefully I'll catch you in chat sometime, get to know you & maybe we can become PenPals!
Hope to speak to you soon xoxox

My Daddy; he studies at the same University that I do but he does Physics. One day he wants to be an Astrophysicist who does research and stuff and works with big telescopes like the Hubble telescope. In his spare time he likes to play his bass and lots of other instruments too. He also likes to read books about famous physicists like Richard Feynmann and Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Daddy doesn't have any interesting teddies to play with apart from two pokemon teddies that I bought him - one is Pansage and the other is Snorlax. 

This is me