DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

My name is Ae.

Guest Aela

Guest Aela

Okay.. Here goes..

I'm not actually new to this forum, I was here before, around last month, under a different username, AelaFluvux. but I think it's appropriate that I re-introduce myself properly.

My name is Aela (not my real name, of course), but you can call me Aela or Ae. And not Piggy, please?? 

I'm fairly new to the DDlg lifestyle, and hope to learn more about it thus I'm exploring and gathering as much info as my brain can take in, in order to get to know myself better as a little.

Single. Have been for the past 6 or so years. Sad right? :pAnd inasmuch as I want to say that I'm not "looking" for a Daddy, I would only be kidding myself. Haha! So yeah, I am looking (I think). (More like waiting to be found! :p ) I'm 30, if you should ask. Old, yes, but I don't care anymore. Scratch that, that's a lie. I care actually since almost everyone here is super young! I'm Asian, Southeast Asian, GMT+8 timezone. Straight female.

Am I "looking"? I'm not really sure how to answer this anymore. I want to believe I would find "happiness," but that's probably too far-fetched for me. I've already lost all hope that I would find my "happily ever after." And if I was indeed looking, well, I could only do online relationships. Well, let's face it. If I do find someone in here, we're probably thousands of miles apart. So yeah.. Online relationships, maybe--just want someone who'd want to listen to me as I ramble on how my day went, or check up on me, at the least, so I know someone still gives a sh*t about me. *sigh*

Anyways ...

I'm primarily here to make friends, especially with my fellow littles and with the Bigs/Daddies/CGs as well. Why? Because I'm a lonely woman, that's why! Lols. But seriously, I've been feeling rather lonely these past few years months weeks. I've been feeling neglected by my closest girlfriends ever since they started building families of their own, one after another.

When it comes to "relationships", I am very monogamous. I don't like to share. I am very very clingy, very jealous, very needy and very childish--these are my traits as told by my a*hole exes who traded me in for the younger and prettier ones. Lols. And I am often told that I need to "grow up" and "act my (real) age."

I became a little because... well, who am I kidding, I’ve been young-at-heart for all of my life, and it’s only now that I’m finally embracing the label “little” and what the term denotes and connotes. And no, I did not suffer from any traumatic childhood experience that led me to be like this. Also, I do not have the ability to switch on or off my being a little at will if anyone’s asking. Let’s just say that I’m not into age play because this is the way I am, I guess.

I don't wear diapers nor am I into pacifiers, though I do not find anything wrong in those. And besides, who knows, I might change my mind after I tried them. Hehehe. However, I do love pink and cutesy things, Disney princesses, solving math problems, mystery puzzles, Sudoku, pizza!, potato chips, reading manga (shoujo), watching anime, reading books (contemporary romance) and listening to music (except the weird and novelty ones).

I extremely hate the idea of being punished (physically, that is), but would willingly comply if so I deserve it. (But it has to be explained to me why I'm being punished though.) And I could be stubborn and bratty most of the times sometimes. I'm a super crybaby as well. I cry a lot and I cry easily, even with the simplest of things. I never let anyone see my crying face as it will ruin my "strong person facade".

I'm petite and I have a complex about my height (I stand at 5'1") and I know I'm not attractive! I honestly think that I have *serious* self-esteem issues, but that doesn’t mean I can’t kick somebody’s ass (or crotch) if the situation calls for it. Haha!

Huh, this has become quite a long re-introduction. So I'm going to stop babbling about myself now. Should you wish to want to become my friend (I really love meeting new people) or just simply want someone to talk to, feel free to PM me here or ask for my Skype or Kik. (but you have to ask me for it, mmkay?)

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read. Have a wonderful day!

♥, Aela

Hello! That was a very good introduction! Hopefully you're able to find a daddy that is worthy and deserves having you.

Guest Aela

Hello Aela

Hi 

Hello! That was a very good introduction! Hopefully you're able to find a daddy that is worthy and deserves having you.

Thank you. :)

Hello :) your re-introduction was nice :) I hope that you find what you are looking for! Sometimes good things come when you don't expect them to - like fate/destiny x

wonderful introduction, I'm sure you will make some friends here. 

Make sure to check out the chat, Lots of lovely people there :).

ps: '' I'm petite and I have a complex about my height '' 

I can join you on that one.

Guest Aela

Hi, welcome back :)

Thank you, ash :)

Hello :) your re-introduction was nice :) I hope that you find what you are looking for! Sometimes good things come when you don't expect them to - like fate/destiny x

Thank you 

Welcome back Aela! :>

Glad to have you here again

Thank you Xia ^_^

Hello and welcome! Errr... welcome back!

Thank you :)

wonderful introduction, I'm sure you will make some friends here. 

Make sure to check out the chat, Lots of lovely people there :).

ps: '' I'm petite and I have a complex about my height '' 

I can join you on that one.

I have a few from my old account actually :) Hoping to make some more tho.

Yay for petite people! ^_^