Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:41 PM

Little age (If applicable): 5-7
    Name: Kat
    Role: Little/Kitten/Submissive
    Years experience (If applicable): 3
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: Caregiver/Daddy/Mommy
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi there, my name is Kat, little/kitten from germany. I'm a pretty active little with a love for animals, having a cat myself and planning on getting a dog soon! I absolutely love swimming, the sea in general and beaches, running, although my eating habits could be a little better (hehe, but I love icecream!), and hiking. Staying in shape is something I try to do, I know being and staying healthy is a good thing, so I always try to take care of myself as best as I can.

I love music, and my taste reaches from nirvana and black veil brides to my chemical romance or melanie martinez. My interests include art as well, being pretty decent at sketching and digital drawing, but it doesn't really stop there. I'm a gamer, absolutely love video games and making friends online. To be very honest though, I'm a very, VERY shy person that tends to keep to herself in the real world. I may even come across as distant, but I swear, that's not my intention at all. Being social face-to-face is just very difficult for me, online however that's a whole different story.

Sadly I've had only bad experiences with CGs, so I've gotten very careful over the time, because most people I got to know either just wanted one thing or did just pretend/think they were into what I am, when in reality they weren't. But noticing how much I miss being in little/petspace around another person that really understands me and who I am, who won't judge, I try to find a person to connect now. I'm very much okay with LD, as long as I know that I am not just a 'job next door' to you.

Please note that I am super awkward when it comes to social contact, even only online.

Yeah, that's it basically. Love~

Badger <3

#2 Glasgow_Daddy

Glasgow_Daddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:33 AM

Hi Badger
    That's a very well written personal. It's a pity you've had issues with CGs before. There are certainly lots of people who know what's expected and behave the right way.
    Maybe I can be someone you can get along with? Starting with an LD arrangement would be ok with me. It certainly can take some of the apprehension out of the situation.
    I've been a DD for many years. I'm English, in my 40s and tall. Currently I'm in Scotland.
    Interested?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: personal, daddy, mommy, caregiver, little, kitten

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users