Documentaries

Guest Sae

I was wondering if any of you guys watch documentaries. I'm in the mood to look for more, but I wouldn't mind if some people suggested some.

I've seen: Black fish, the cove, planet earth, more than honey.. 

I've also seen others.

Right now I'm more interested in nature, oceans, and some culture stuff. I love egyptian movies.

If you guys want to suggest anything, let me know. 

Guest CareBearChrissy

I once watched a two part doc on "The Last Emperor of China" and it was one of the most interesting pieces I've ever seen. Not sure where you'd find it though :)

- Party Monster, not to be confused with the film of the same name (which is also good), this tells the story of party organizer and murderer Michael Alig.

- Graphic Sexual Horror, not as bad as it sounds. It documents the rise and fall of Insex, a very extreme and innovatve BDSM website from the 90s.

- Sick, this is about BDSM icon and performance artist Bob Flanagan. 

- Exit Through the Giftshop, doc on Bansky. Interesting, not fantastic but still engaging enough to suggest.

- Dreams with Teeth, about writer Harlen Ellison. A sci-Fi writer and curmudgeon. I love this guy and this doc.

- King of Kong, the trials and tribulations of a man trying to get the high score at King Kong.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I know I'm forgetting loads. Damn Netflix not letting me see what I have rated by genre.

Guest Pouty Kitten

I love Documentaries. I've just watched this one called "Urban Fruit". It's an excellent documentary about community gardens and it's super inspiring!

• 2 months later...
I need to start watching documentarys. Have any suggestions old where i can start... What website should I go to too watch these documentaries?

• 1 month later...

@Trixie Netflix is the easiest source. Sometimes they show up on Pivot or other TV channels but not much. And I really liked SICK I thought that was interesting and very touching.

I saw Food Inc last night and am still thinking about it. Life 2.0 is still on Netflix and is about a site called SecondLife I thought was intriguing, even mentions age play a bit.

There's a YouTube video of the documentary 15 Stone Babies if you wanna watch a ABDL documentary.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LexiGremlin
I love true crime docs. Cropsey is AMAZING. And another good one from the director of Cropsey is Killer Legends, where they seek out the origins of urban legends.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Littlebbygirl

Holy moly. Yes!! This documentary is excellent!

Did you know there possibly making a second season of Making. A Murderer..I'm so excited and I can't wait.

Guest Pouty Kitten

Did you know there possibly making a second season of Making. A Murderer..I'm so excited and I can't wait.

Ooo! I'm excited! Thanks for telling me :)

The final documentary on the west Memphis three is amazing and the Central Park five is just astonishing. True crime stories grab my attention completely

Shut Up Little Man sparked a instant obsession I have now for audio verite. It was funny too.

Making a Murderer was very interesting I was hooked but was also super sad