DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

hiiii ♡

princesselsa

hiii  :heart:

I'm elsa and I'm new here  ^_^ I'm 25 but a little girl (~6-10) at heart and love everything girly and sweet! Disney, stuffed animals, glitter, makeup, princesses, fairies, kittens, puppies, rainbows, dresses, music, coloring, tiaras and tutus! I have a big girl job so when I come home I like to relax in little space with my stuffies/blanky and a book, toy, or show. My all time favorites are Frozen (obv. :rolleyes:), Tinkerbell, Tangled, Disney-anything, Gilmore Girls, Friends, and Harry Potter! I also like scary things but my daddy doesn't let me watch them because I get nightmares. When I'm not a couch potato princess I like to run and ice skate, mostly for the sparkle  ^_^

I'm super shy and an introvert so this is super hard for me but I love making friends!  :unsure: I hope some of us can connect and share girly time!

I am deeply in love with the man of my dreams and my high school sweetheart  :heart: for almost 10 years (gah!) but we are new-ish to this dynamic in the last 1-2 years  :wub:  pretty please no friend requests from CGs/men 

Thanks for reading! I can't wait to meet you! 

Edited by princesselsa