•  

• ♥Trans Girl Little looking for a Mommy Domme♥ (Maybe Daddy Dom)

Personal Mommy MDLG mdlg Mommy Domme Looking Single Interested cgl Caregiver

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_TurquoiseKangaroo_*

Guest_TurquoiseKangaroo_*
    • Guests

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:20 PM

Little age (If applicable): 5
    Name: Just call me Turq, or Turquoise for now(my nickname), I'll tell you my name once we know each other better.
    Role: Little
    Years experience (If applicable): 1 year(Long Distance)
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Demisexual
    Looking for: Mommy Domme, Non Sexual Relationship if possible (Maybe Daddy Dom too, if non sexual is possible and trustworthy)
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

I'm a young 18 year old pre-HRT Transgender girl (She/Her pronouns please!! Just to get that out of the way. I plan on transitioning ASAP! Its very important to me!) I'm an artist and musician. As of right now I am finishing my senior year in highschool.

My Little age range is from four to six, but primarily I just stick to 5 years old. (So no, I'm not into diapers but its something that can be discussed once in a relationship)

I'm a little and a furry! ("Oh noes a Furry!" I promise I'm kind and don't bite lol) I enjoy all thing from the 90's. This includes Movies, Cartoons and TV shows, Video Games, Music, and yes, even the awful taste in style, ha ha. (TailSpin is one of my fave cartoons along with Animaniacs and Tiny Toon Adventures aka Tiny Toons)

Art is and always has been my primary passion and I'd love to be a fashion designer one day. Other aspirations I have related to art are, as an Illustrator, as a concept artist, and as a Graphic Designer.
    Art is amazing!♥

I am bisexual but I'm not a sexual little. I am a demisexual person so sexual relationships aren't my thing unless I have a very strong bond developed with you prior to the sexual relationship's conception. I don't like long distance but I'd prefer it at first until we get to know each other better.

I am looking for a non-sexual relationship.

I can't wait to meet interested Mommies out there in the big old world! (Maybe Daddies too! :3)

♥Love from Little Turquoise Kangaroo♥

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Personal, Mommy, MDLG, mdlg, Mommy Domme, Looking, Single, Interested, cgl, Caregiver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users