DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Shy and Curious

ShanmengMei

Hi, I'm new here, obviously. I'm curious about this community so I thought I join here. I got into Daddy kink thanks to fanfiction. Kpop fanfiction to be exact. Contrary to what most people think, the kpop fandom can be sexual and kinky. I have kpop to thank for allowing me to discover my sexual side. However, I have not acted on it with my virginity being sufficient evidence.

On another general vein; I am a female, straight. I love to listen to music, watch YouTube videos, watch Kdramas/variety shows, and cruise my Twitter timeline. You know, typical millennial things. I am very shy, cautious, and heavily into researching everything on the internet. I'm in my last year of college. Hooray...? 

And that's about it! Feel free to message me. But be warned I'm really introverted and shy. So, please be patient as I take awhile to warm up to people. But once I do, I'll never stop talking.

Hello there!  Welcome to the site.  I'm new here too!  I'd love to talk if you're bored.  I sent you a friend request so I can PM you.  I'm from Colorado, and love to talk online.  I'd love to get to know you better, whatever you feel comfortable with.  you could kik me at bt207 if you want, or message me on here