Hello again from Germany!

MartinD

Hello, my name is Martin and i live in Germany. I chose this forum to find some people and make some new friends that share my passion. I am into diapers for some years now, but the DDlg-thing ist relatively new to me. I would love to meet the right one(s) to try the role as a daddy one day. Although I am reading a lot, it is still a bit difficult for me, to distinguish between all those variations of our fetish. May I even call it fetish? I hope everything becomes clearer an clearer while talking to the right people.

In my free time (24/7 is not the right thing for me, I think) I love cycling and everything else with bikes, especially optimizing them. Or I meet with friends and go to parties or do anything active outside. Although I am already 30, I feel much younger and do not have the urge to stop my easy way of life :-)

It's the first time I talk about this to anyone, so I am very excited what happens next!

Feel free to contact me if you would like to talk!

Thank you for your welcomes!

I can only "practice" this lifestyle perhaps two or three times a month. So I wouldn't call it a lifestyle for me. But maybe things will change soon... I hope so!