lil' one

Hi, I'm a little, I think. (secretly hoping/idk)

I just stumbled on this site! Thank you. My Papa and I have been married for 6 yrs next month and have gone through more in our 7 1/2 yrs together than anyone should. We are lucky to have two amazing teens from previous relationships and each other.

Sorry, I digressed. Oops.

Anyways, He and i have had D/s in our lives off and on but have really made it permanent at the beginning of this year. In the last couple weeks, I've started realizing a little existed and that I might be one. Less than a week ago, I asked Him if he'd be my Papa and he said of course!

I have a daddy who I love very much. I work crazy hours as it is and these last couple years I've spent a good part of time caring for him As well. That is why I chose Papa instead. Daddy just brings up too much with having to care for him and the heartache that brings.

I identify myself as a bratty teen girl who still likes her blankie and sucking on binkies too. I work long hours and by the end of the day all I want to do is curl in His lap and drift off.

I guess I'm here to find out more about myself and make other little friends too. No one but Papa knows our "little" secret and I needs others to talk with. Thank you for reading and have a blessed day!!!!

• Like 2

Thank you! I am learning so much here. Too me this is so much more than just a kink thing.

My IRL is very rough emotionally and physically and due to the walls I've put up, I don't allow time to deal well IRL. What Papa and I have created for ourselves has allowed me to deal with my feelings and emotions more than I have ever been able to before.

I have been able to allow Papa to take control and take a bit of stress off me too. I still work, pay the bills, raise the babies, and all that stuff. He just makes more decisions for me so I don't have to.

It's great to be welcomed by others. Thank you so much!

Thank you! I am learning so much here. Too me this is so much more than just a kink thing.

My IRL is very rough emotionally and physically and due to the walls I've put up, I don't allow time to deal well IRL. What Papa and I have created for ourselves has allowed me to deal with my feelings and emotions more than I have ever been able to before.

I have been able to allow Papa to take control and take a bit of stress off me too. I still work, pay the bills, raise the babies, and all that stuff. He just makes more decisions for me so I don't have to.

It's great to be welcomed by others. Thank you so much!