•  

• Photo

Looking for my other half

single 18 Georgia littespace dd lg looking princess

• Please log in to reply
    8 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 randomcookie

randomcookie

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:50 PM

Little age (If applicable):
    Name:Steve
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation:Straight
    Looking for:little
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi how are you doing today? as you can see i looking for a little to be honest i would rather have a relationship that is close but I am also willing to do ldr.

About Me:
    My name is Steve and i am 18 years old and am currently hopping to become an electrician/plumber but for now I am working on construction working on that goal.I am not that tall being around 5'5, 5'4 I am fairly fit how ever because of my job and a few things i enjoy doing is listing to music my favorite genera currently is different kinds of rock such as soft rock alternative and i also listen to a bit of metal and one or two rap artists.I also love to collect things that are older such as old objects like old coke bottles or old documents like old newspapers or magazines. One of my favorite past times is either listen to music watch a movie or be out in nature (cause nature is nice as heck). I can be quite sometimes but once i get used to talk to you ill be more talkative (i talk too much sometimes) I do as well love to hear issues that people are having so i can see if i can help them to feel better(tbh i like it people rant on to me about something that bugs them)i also try to find way to help you cope ( if you have anxiety, depression< or any other kind of mental health issues or health issue).I enjoy being part of my little's life such as seeing what they drawn or what movies they see and meeting their stuffies they have.Some of the things i enjoy the most doing with my little is either having a movie date(this usually applies with ldr ) where we both get on skype and either me or my little choose a movie to watch together, having a skype call all night(when i am able to do it) till we both fall asleep or playing some sort of game weather it be on the phone laptop or some game we make up

What I Look In For A Little
    (i do not have many standards with a little so this is going to be a bit short)tI am looking for someone who dose not judge people on looks or on race but one how someone acts and what kind of person they have (this is how i see people) along with this i want someone who knows how to carry or save a conversation cause some times i suck at conversations and need a little bit of a push. What is also important is a little who is willing to follow my rules and what i tell her (so the rules are bull crap ill see if they are not to stick for you and same thing goes for punishments and i do this so my little wont be uncomfortable with what i say and do and it will be fair for both parties) I also require you not be a year or two older than me and i dont mean to sound mean or discriminating but i dont date transgenders and for you to preferably be in the United States I would also like it if you don't drink but if you do not to an excessive I would also like it if you are 420 friendly..
    What I Look In For A Relationship
    What i want in a relationship is deep connection something where i can trust you with anything without fear of being judged and the same thing would go for you i would trust want you to trust me with your secrets and anything you want to tell me. I was a connection that is real where we can talk about anything things that are important to one another or about random silly things.Someone who i can make happy as well someone who can make me happy and along with some sexual activity ( that will be done after you trust me enough and with enough time of being together. If you want to talk either leave a comment or send me a pm Hope to hear from you soon ( i will try to respond as fast as i can since i am still in high school i sometimes get busy at school or with school work) the ways you can contact me is with kik or skype but I used Instagram the most and rarely go onto my kik
    == Results from bdsmtest.org ==
    100% Owner
    100% Dominant
    100% Master/Mistress
    100% Daddy/Mommy
    97% Primal (Hunter)
    96% Bondage Giver
    94% Degrader
    89% Sadist
    52% Vanilla
    47% Ageplayer
    20% Experimentalist
    4% Masochist
    3% Exhibitionist
    3% Voyeur
    1% Non-monogamist
    1% Slave
    1% Primal (Prey)
    1% Degradee
    0% Bondage Receiver
    0% Brat
    0% Boy/Girl
    0% Submissive
    0% Pet
    0% Switch

Edited by randomcookie, 24 November 2018 - 11:43 AM.

• Princess.lilac likes this

#2 Jessiebear

Jessiebear

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:59 AM

Hiii! My name is Jessie , im 18 and live in Georgia. I can be clingy if you get close to me , im sweet and love attention and affection. Im a little who is new to embracing her little-side so im still kinda new to this while thing. I love to cuddle im a good little girl who can be a brat sometimes if i want attention , but im sweet all round . im pretty open aland i dont judge. Id love to get to know you maybe we have similar interests? 🐰
    • randomcookie likes this

#3 Briar Rose1536

Briar Rose1536

Baby girl

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationCentral Florida

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:59 PM

Hello I'm Amanda and I'm a little and looking for my forever daddy. I love cuddles and watching tv with daddy and a few things that will calm me down are listening to someone talk and listening to someone's heart beat and talk about what's troubling me as well as what's troubling you I also enjoy making pillow forts and just being goofy together. I suffer from depression and I will need help through that.

#4 Guest_sunnybaby_*

Guest_sunnybaby_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:12 AM

Hi! I'm a little in FL and you seem very sweet and caring. I need someone gentle and sweet like you seem to be. I enjoy supplies and coloring and movies and binkies and studies! But I also looooovvvveeee to perform. I want to do it as a career. I'm very clingy and like to talk a lot, except in little space I get pretty shy 🙈. I want to find a daddy that will not only take care of me, but that will talk to me and trust me to be there for them too! I'm really big on communication and support on all sides. Even if my support is different than yours. Please shoot me a message if you're interested!

#5 Lonelylittlegirl99

Lonelylittlegirl99

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:12 PM

Hi Steve! I'm Cierra! I'm 18 and live in Ohio! I love having late night calls, I also love animals and nature too! I'm looking for a daddy that will love me for who I am. I'm clingy once I get to know you! I love movie nights, cuddles and more cuddles, naps together, going for walks at the park, kitties, Disney movies, and being happy! I'd love to get to know you better and even see if you'll wanna be my daddy! Ps I'm shy at first but after a little talking I'll open up and be bubbly <3

#6 The shy one

The shy one

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:53 PM

H I'm lexi I'm looking for a daddy and I'd like if it if you'd pm me sometime so we can be friends maybe more i have issues with me tho and I am extremely clingy and get jealous easy so I just thought you would need to knowthat I'm sorry if I'm not what your looking for I get it...if the answer is no I'll try not to be affected so please give me a chance

#7 alexander2265

alexander2265

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationPittsburgh PA

Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:10 PM

Hi Hi!! My name is Alex and I'm a little in the East coast please message me if you want any info about me cause my profile is wrong but anyway. I just got out of high school and love all things shiny sparkly and furry my favorite animals are cats and I love them so much that I have four of them. I love anime video games manga and reading.I love history and literature. I also have also of issues and sadly have been used a lot by multiple men.I have severe depression and body dismorphia and terrible self confidence. As a daddy you sound amazing and I hope that we talk more and I can be just as good of a little.

#8 alexander2265

alexander2265

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationPittsburgh PA

Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:10 PM

Hi Hi!! My name is Alex and I'm a little in the East coast please message me if you want any info about me cause my profile is wrong but anyway. I just got out of high school and love all things shiny sparkly and furry my favorite animals are cats and I love them so much that I have four of them. I love anime video games manga and reading.I love history and literature. I also have also of issues and sadly have been used a lot by multiple men.I have severe depression and body dismorphia and terrible self confidence. As a daddy you sound amazing and I hope that we talk more and I can be just as good of a little.

#9 TaeTae

TaeTae

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 08:23 PM

Hewwo!! Me name is Taylor. I loovve your profile and is willing to get to know you better and hopefully become your little!! Me live in Texas, little age is 3-4, me have one stuffie and no pacis😞(me still wike pacis!). I like movies and cuddles and tlking on phone with me daddy. Me no cares about looks. If yous nice,funny,and awesome daddy(strict too) then me is happies!I hope Im not to late. Pwease message me back if me isnt! Tank yew!!😄

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: single, 18, Georgia, littespace, dd, lg, looking, princess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users