•  

• Photo

Who lives in TX? ✨

TX

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 tinkerpale

tinkerpale

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 31 posts
    • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 07 October 2017 - 02:16 PM

Little age (If applicable): 2-5 (mostly 5)
    Name: Kumori (nickname)
    Role: little girl
    Years experience (If applicable):
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Daddy Dom & little friends
    --------------------------------------------

Hii~ ~

I live in the Houston area & I want to make new Daddy Dom & little friends in TX. I’d love to have friends who want to watch cute movies with me & play dress up sometimes. Also would love to have Daddy friends I can look up to. If you live nearby, please feel free to add & message me!  :heart:

• littlestlolli likes this

marie_092.gif

#2 steamdreamz

steamdreamz

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 03:44 PM

Hello Kumori!

My name is Adam and I am a new Daddy here on the forum. I am just south of you in Corpus Christi. Would love to talk and get to know one another! I have a post about me on here that is entitled new daddy looking for a little for an adventure. You can read all about me there. What do you do for work and what are some of your hobbies?

#3 Txdaddy2017

Txdaddy2017

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:49 PM

Hi Kumori

My names Noe and I’m an experienced daddy looking for a new little to take care of. I enjoy watching cute cartoons and spending time watching a little be cute and adorable. It seems I just missed you as I moved away from Houston to live in Corpus Christi but moving to San Antonio soon. I found Houston was just too big for a lonely daddy without a little. I did really love being there though it’s a great place to take care of a little so many things to do.

#4 Guest_Candygurl86_*

Guest_Candygurl86_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:45 PM

Hello!!! I’m new to the site :) I live in Austin snap me MommyMedusa ... I’m a middle who enjoys having friends who are more like sister... to shop and play dress up. Isn’t love to talk about your experiences as a little. Okay? Okay!
    The siren said I have to talk for like thirty more words! I don’t know what else to say so I’ll write some of my favorite things! Coloroung and crafts, cooking, getting my nails done, and my toes, shopping for cute clothes, working out, and going to the movies

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users