DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Anxiousball waves hello

Guest CottonLikePrince

Hi, I'm new too. I'm in my twenties and new to the community as well. But I need no introductions. I'm that awesome. Ha. No I'm a nervous wreck whose learned the only way to get by to to act like the coolest person in the room. Don't be afraid, ever. Just puff out your chest, stick your tongue out, and then roar. 

Anyway I think you'll find that people here, and in general, are somewhat more diverse than you may assume. I have felt ashamed about everything from my sexuality to my gender identity (long story). I have been assaulted for my preferences (non ddlb/ddlg wise) several times. Once as a child. I was born male, and am still male, even when I wear a dress : b

I was beat so often that it still to this day effects my physical and mental condition, just as a result of liking boys. (Guys, really. I like big, strong, hairy men. lol)

Always try and be confident. You'll feel more confident. Trust me. The more afraid you let yourself be, the more afraid you'll actually be. Conquering those fears is a daunting task, but one everybody can face if the are willing to throw everything they have toward being happy. Even when they are unsure what that means.

I've gone on long enough. Just try and have fun meeting new people, even when it scares you. And don't be friends with vampires. Vampire suck.

Hi! I'm new and trying to accept myself as well though I have the opposite issue and get too embarassed to go into little space. If you need a friend I'm always open to help :)

Guest CottonLikePrince

Hi, I'm new too. I'm in my twenties and new to the community as well. But I need no introductions. I'm that awesome. Ha. No I'm a nervous wreck whose learned the only way to get by to to act like the coolest person in the room. Don't be afraid, ever. Just puff out your chest, stick your tongue out, and then roar. 

Anyway I think you'll find that people here, and in general, are somewhat more diverse than you may assume. I have felt ashamed about everything from my sexuality to my gender identity (long story). I have been assaulted for my preferences (non ddlb/ddlg wise) several times. Once as a child. I was born male, and am still male, even when I wear a dress : b

I was beat so often that it still to this day effects my physical and mental condition, just as a result of liking boys. (Guys, really. I like big, strong, hairy men. lol)

Always try and be confident. You'll feel more confident. Trust me. The more afraid you let yourself be, the more afraid you'll actually be. Conquering those fears is a daunting task, but one everybody can face if the are willing to throw everything they have toward being happy. Even when they are unsure what that means.

I've gone on long enough. Just try and have fun meeting new people, even when it scares you. And don't be friends with vampires. Vampire suck.

Haa I understand that feeling, my nerves get the better of me most of the time.

I've always considered myself as a sort of niche when it came to being a little 'cause when I initially tried looking into the community (Mostly through tumblr) there was always a certain tye of little that people preferred. I don't know I got it in my head that noone would want to deal with a ftm little of colour. 

I'm sorry you had to go through that,i've only ever experienced verbal and psychological trauma ;;w;; (Too be honest same, lumberjack types and midway bear types are to die for )

I'll try to me more confident, heck i'm surprised that anyone even replied to this so thats already a confidence booster;;w;;

((also I see what you did there)

Guest CottonLikePrince

Hi! I'm new and trying to accept myself as well though I have the opposite issue and get too embarassed to go into little space. If you need a friend I'm always open to help :)

Ahh , I find it really embarrassing too, especially when outin public and I slip into that headspace,i'm lucky in that my speech isn't affected as much as other littles and I only really become more silent. 

A silent little XD

Aw thank you ;w; it's nerve wrecking just being on he so im always up to make friends

yoooo welcome to the community! it's warm here. c: if you ever need hugs or cookies (or a friend) mei is willing to give em all!

Edited by meiji

Guest CottonLikePrince

yoooo welcome to the community! it's warm here. c: if you ever need hugs or cookies (or a friend) mei is willing to give em all!

I'd actually love to be friends ;;w;; this is all new and kinda scary so I extend my hand to any form of friendship