Bonjour/Hello from France

Tsukuyomi

Hello ^^

My name is Tsukuyomi and I’m a 27 years old French dad looking for new friends, interesting discussions and hoping to find a little princess to take care of.

I was on a French ABDL forum before, but I never felt at the right place there, so I looked for another which better corresponds to me and I found this forum :)

I discovered this world by being myself a little and even if I’m still (and forever :p ) young at heart, since few years I’m not into wearing diapers anymore and just want to be a daddy!

I’m not in dom/sub/bdsm stuffs and I think I’m asexual but I have a lot of tenderness, hugs and cuddles to give!!! And friendship to share!!

Please to meet you!!!

Ps : Sorry in advance if my English is not good...

Guest Aela

Hi Tsukuyomi! Welcome to the forums :)

Uhm.. If I may ask, is your username a Naruto reference? Because if it is, then I have to be friends with the person who uses "the most powerful genjutsu in existence" as a username!

Merci tamsinkitten! Glad to see I'm not the only french on this forum :)

Thank you too AelaPiggy! And I'm sorry if I dissapoint you but sadly it's not a Naruto reference... It's a reference from another anime called 'Tsukuyomi Moon Phase'. But well, do you still want to be friend (I'll be glad to ;) ) even if I don't use 'the most powerful genjutsu in existence' ?

Guest Aela

Merci tamsinkitten! Glad to see I'm not the only french on this forum :)

Thank you too AelaPiggy! And I'm sorry if I dissapoint you but sadly it's not a Naruto reference... It's a reference from another anime called 'Tsukuyomi Moon Phase'. But well, do you still want to be friend (I'll be glad to ;) ) even if I don't use 'the most powerful genjutsu in existence' ?

Aww shucks. *embarrassed* My bad. :( For a moment there, I thought I found a fellow Naruto fan. Oh well.

Sure. I accepted your friend request :)

• Like 1

Thank you ddlgdoobles! :).

Yes It's an anime from 2005 I think, about a little vampire girl and at that time I simply loved it! I remembered that anime few month ago, so I decide to use it as nickname ^^

And I didn't know that Naruto also talks about it... But I promise you AelaPiggy to put Naruto on the list of things I do want to watch ;)

Btw, talking about watching list, do you have that strange impression that the more you watch, the more you have to watch?

Well and Xia, Ashwee and Little_girl92 : THANK YOU!!! :)