Single Daddy from US

daddysmissingpiece

Hello all. This is my first post. I'm glad I stumbled upon this community. Littles seem to be difficult to locate on places like FetLife.

I've been a Daddy for several years and have had some long-term meaningful relationships. Currently a single Daddy looking for new little friends. I have no expectations. I just want to meet new people and have fun.

I'm in my mid-30's. I'm hoping to meet littles closer to me. From Texas to California preferably. I'm the cutesy sort of Daddy. I love to read, color, give my little bubble baths and play dress up. I live as a Daddy as often as I can. When I have my little it's basically 24/7. I don't need nudes or to have someone submit to me. I'm the type of Daddy that earns the trust and adoration of a little. I have more experience with littles (mental age 5 to 12) and kittens. But I'm open to meeting middles and lolitas.

I love the outdoors and being healthy. I like to visit the park. Swinging and sliding are the best. I want my little to get lots of sunshine, eat good and be healthy too. Being a Daddy isn't all ruffles and pink stuff. It takes a responsible and dedicated person to be a Daddy.

If anyone wants to be friends message me please. I hope to meet lots of people soon.

Welcome to the forrums im sure you are going to like it here people are very nice and welcoming, And I really like the part in you introduction about earning your littles trust and adoration. That is the right attitude to have :)