•  

• Ambitious female middle seeking Assertive Male

middle ambitious assertive seeking online in-person 30s introvert straight heterosexual

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_triskelionblue_*

Guest_triskelionblue_*
    • Guests

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:53 AM

Little age (If applicable): 9-12
    Name: Eva
    Role: middle
    Years experience (If applicable): complicated
    Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
    Looking for: Online or In-person friend with the potential of becoming my daddy
    --------------------------------------------

I am a really smart and ambitious middle—though, sometimes I'm younger.

I’m looking for you if you’re warm but assertive.

I need your encouragement and consistency. I sometimes, accidently, get off track. But, I’m a really good girl who’s only defiant on occasion. I value our friendship, and I’m open to whatever the future has in store for us. I’m an introvert, so you’ve got to show that you really want to know me before I open up. I'm very protective of myself. A big plus in my book is the fact that you are an emotionally stable man who understands that you have to earn the title daddy, and you respect me as you wish to be respected.

I’m not an easy middle to get to know, but if you play your cards right, I’m a loyal one. 

• Hot loving dom and DadCat like this

#2 Finots

Finots

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:18 AM

hello. I’d love to chat more. I am a daddy dom. I have rules. And can be sexual. I do like to learn and know my little too. And learn what they like to do outside of the little world and do in the real world. I like clingy. But I do work often. So that has to be known that at work I won’t answer fast. But if you’d like my kik is Finots. I look forward to talking to you.

#3 bt207

bt207

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts
    • LocationDenver, Colorado

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:42 AM

hey there i'd love to get to know you better.   I love middles, and you seem fun!   I love reading, movies, and yes rollercoasters too.  I'm a coder by day, writer by night!  I travel periodically, and would love a fun girl to take with me maybe.  So I think we'd have something to talk about.  I sent you a friend request, let me know if you'd like to talk.  my kik is bt207 hope to talk to you soon.

#4 Poppa Bear

Poppa Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 62 posts
    • LocationCentral North Carolina

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:57 AM

Hello,
    If you do not mind chatting with an older man I an a great listener. Being a Daddy is something alot of people claim to be but till they have care for a young petson and see them grow to a teen they really do not quite understand. Holding your little one just because it feels good is great but if it gets uncomfortable they still need you so you can not just leave them hanging. If I sound like a possible friend and Daddy give a yell and we can chat to learn more about each other.

#5 Guest_triskelionblue_*

Guest_triskelionblue_*
    • Guests

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:20 PM

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by my personal ad and replying. I will reach out to everyone that message me, but if your profile page is blank, I won't know what to say. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: middle, ambitious, assertive, seeking, online, in-person, 30s, introvert, straight, heterosexual

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users