Guest_wolfj_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:58 AM

Name: Wolf
    Role: Daddy
    Years experience (If applicable): 1
    Sexual Orientation: Straight 
    Looking for: Submissive Little

I'm in search for a submissive little princess. One who is open-minded, adventurous and caring; as well as clingy. For the most part I am lenient but can and will be very strict at times as I see need be. Kik - wolf-jas2  

#2 KaleyRay

KaleyRay

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:05 AM

Hi my name is kaley!!
    I am 20 years old and a little girl. I love all my stuffies and I'd love my daddy more if I had one. I'm very loyal and rules are important to me. I like cuddles and naps with daddy. I love coloring and painting. I've been told I'm a cry baby and a brat sometimes but that's why I need a daddy to keep me in line. I hope to hear back from you soon. Bye bye

#3 Guest_starsandlove_*

Guest_starsandlove_*
    • Guests

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:25 PM

Hello!! I am new but I’m keen to get started. I am 18, and can be a bit feisty— but I’m dying for a reprimanding. I’m 100% clingy and will stick to you like a koala 🐨

I’ve been waiting to get into this community for so long, I just need somebody to give me a chance. I’m willing to learn something everyday!

I’m super responsive and can get back to you almost instantly (unless I’m sleeping… oop). I will try and abide by your rules, I’m willing to follow through in even the toughest of ones 💕💕💕

Feel free to contact me. I’m sorry if I’m not answering all the must knows, I’m still learning ☺️

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ddlg, daddy, little, US, submissive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users