•  

• Photo

A Little Who Wants a Daddy

daddy personal little funny nerdy clingy fit cute

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 ALittleBitOfEvelyn

ALittleBitOfEvelyn

EvelynTheQueen

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationEast Coast

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:50 PM

Little age (If applicable): 8-11
    Name: Evelyn
    Role: Little
    Years experience (If applicable): First Year
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: A daddy who is sweet and takes care of me is emotionally invested in me and doesn't mind if I'm a little clingy. I'd like someone from around 23-35, someone is physically fit, because fitness and health are a huge part of my lifestyle. Someone who doesn't mind watching a marathon of Disney movies, horror movies and tv shows. I want someone who has a gentler side and a more dominant, rough-me-up side for sex, depending on his mood and hour, and who doesn't mind talking for hours afterwards. I'd prefer a long-distance relationship only because my current living-situation does not allow for me be so close to someone (imagine this: two overly protective parents, three younger siblings, and grandparents who kind half live here), and I'd want someone who understands that and would be able to love me and work through it with me. 
    --------------------------------------------
    Okay. The hard part (my brain is a noodle bowl full of noodles. i have to explain every noodle). I love to run, I do it everyday with my team. When I'm not being taken care of, I'm taking care of my siblings all who are at least 4 years younger than me.

I read for fun, often getting emotionally and childishly involved with fictional characters that will never get my number. I love horror movies if only to be annoying and guess when the main character's best friend is going to get killed and when the jump scares are, and I like to be brave but then scream in terror and run upstairs from the dark because the washing machine made a sound and I'm pretty sure it was the JEEPER CREEPER THINGY MA JINGY. I have Sophia The First's theme song memorized and have a special dance for the Doctor Who theme song. Yes, if you're mine, you can maybe see it. 

I love to write, and I'm hoping to get a book published next year. Only SPECIAL people get to read my manuscript. No, not even MR. WAFFLES, my bodyguard teddy bear and his minion gummy bear mercenaries can.

I love music, both a rock and pop, and mostly softer more emotional songs because they help with my writing. I'm a perfectionist who can't get less the a 95 and will ask her professor WHY THE HELL DID I GET A 99 I SPENT ALL OF LAST NIGHT PROCRASTINATING AND CRYING AND WRITING THIS TO GODLY PERFECTION. 

I love, unconditionally and unjudgementally. 

#2 Guest_NewYorkDaddy_*

Guest_NewYorkDaddy_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:57 PM

Little age (If applicable): 8-11
    Name: Evelyn
    Role: Little
    Years experience (If applicable): First Year
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: A daddy who is sweet and takes care of me is emotionally invested in me and doesn't mind if I'm a little clingy. I'd like someone from around 23-35, someone is physically fit, because fitness and health are a huge part of my lifestyle. Someone who doesn't mind watching a marathon of Disney movies, horror movies and tv shows. I want someone who has a gentler side and a more dominant, rough-me-up side for sex, depending on his mood and hour, and who doesn't mind talking for hours afterwards. I'd prefer a long-distance relationship only because my current living-situation does not allow for me be so close to someone (imagine this: two overly protective parents, three younger siblings, and grandparents who kind half live here), and I'd want someone who understands that and would be able to love me and work through it with me. 
    --------------------------------------------
    Okay. The hard part (my brain is a noodle bowl full of noodles. i have to explain every noodle). I love to run, I do it everyday with my team. When I'm not being taken care of, I'm taking care of my siblings all who are at least 4 years younger than me.

I read for fun, often getting emotionally and childishly involved with fictional characters that will never get my number. I love horror movies if only to be annoying and guess when the main character's best friend is going to get killed and when the jump scares are, and I like to be brave but then scream in terror and run upstairs from the dark because the washing machine made a sound and I'm pretty sure it was the JEEPER CREEPER THINGY MA JINGY. I have Sophia The First's theme song memorized and have a special dance for the Doctor Who theme song. Yes, if you're mine, you can maybe see it. 

I love to write, and I'm hoping to get a book published next year. Only SPECIAL people get to read my manuscript. No, not even MR. WAFFLES, my bodyguard teddy bear and his minion gummy bear mercenaries can.

I love music, both a rock and pop, and mostly softer more emotional songs because they help with my writing. I'm a perfectionist who can't get less the a 95 and will ask her professor WHY THE HELL DID I GET A 99 I SPENT ALL OF LAST NIGHT PROCRASTINATING AND CRYING AND WRITING THIS TO GODLY PERFECTION. 

I love, unconditionally and unjudgementally. 

hey there, I'm nearby if by east coast you meant northeast, I know you prefer long distance but hey if your'e local, why not?

I'm very tall and experienced, I've got five dogs and siblings. I'm very ambitious and I read a lot and I'm really into sci-fi. I"m 28 years old and I love 90s rock.

Let's talk.

What kind of books do you write? Message me with the answer lol, talk to you soon

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddy, personal, little, funny, nerdy, clingy, fit, cute

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users