DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Bonjour from France !

Guest starsInTheNight

Guest starsInTheNight

Hello everyone !

I'm all new to the website and I'm getting interested in the ddlg scene. I'm 29, I had experiences in soft BDSM and ABDL stuff and thinking about getting to understand the ddlg dynamic a bit more. I'm a daddy by the way.

I am not looking for a relationship right now, I just got out of a longterm relation and I just want to see if this is a place I can fit in.  :) I need some time before going in the dating scene again.. but that doesn't mean I don't wanna talk or meet new people. Just, don't push me too much :p

Maybe I will, maybe I won't.. we'll see.

I'm pretty open-minded and love talking to new people, learning people interests and goals in life.

I work in the science field (biology) and currently live in Paris.

Hope to find nice people to talk to.

See you around.

Edited by starsInTheNight

Guest starsInTheNight

Hi, thank to both of you for your kind words. I have browse the website quite a bit and I really like the friendly atmosphere I found. I do hope I'll stick around 'cause I like it so far.

Regarding my fields, I have a ph.D in molecular biology but I know quite a bit about bioinformatics and genetics, I'm currently looking to work in a R&D.

I just realized that I wasn't really inspired when I made my presentation.

I can add that I love traveling, french cuisine, good wine. I love cinema (not the big blockbuster but I like clever movies or great plotwists) and also animation.