DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Bbygrey

I'm sorry but my intro is a little bit sad. I fell in love with someone I thought I was going to marry last year and came out as a little with him. Everything was perfect, and two weeks ago he left me for no reason at all. He just said I wasn't the one and felt we were friends. I feel scared and like I don't have anything special to give anyone anymore. But I can't do nothing, life keeps going on, and I know this most vulnerable and important part of me needs to be taken care of. I'm a full time student at the moment and work part time as a massage therapist, and I will be an acupuncturist/naturopathic doctor someday. Being little helps me relax, stay happy, and motivated. I like to exercise most days and eat healthy snacks to stay strong. I love to learn new things, and make art, and cook, and cuddle, and sometimes play video games, and I really love to watch Hayao Miyazaki movies. I don't speak it well, but I speak enough Japanese as well as Korean to get by politely in stores. My favorite color is magenta and I colored my hair that last year but now i'm gonna be aqua blue.   

I'm new to the community and to being little, as you can tell. I'm a shy, very curious, but also very excitable little, I age regress between 2-5. I love being called all things that are nice :) especially baby, babygirl, sweetie, and princess. But of course you can just call me baby grey, or grey, cause that makes sense. I identify very strongly as female, cisgendered, and "she/her/girl". 

I hope we all can be good friends and have lots of fun together <3 

Edited by Bbygrey

Hi hi welcome to the community, I'm sorry to hear about that. Hope your experience here is wonderful and if you need someone to talk to I'm here. You can call me bun bun or bunny
  • Like 1

Guest Derptronic

It sounds to me like you are a pretty interesting, capable human with a lot to offer the world and your future partner(s). It's the worst most empty feeling to experience a sudden unexpected heartbreak when you felt like everything was going wonderful and life was full of love.

But you are right, there is more to this life than that one relationship, and someone like you will find the good, and the good reasons to keep on. So I won't tell you to not be sad. Nothing can change that part. But I can tell you (as a person who has lived through this), that you will find happy again, eventually, and that there is fulfilment and joy possible even after the worst heartbreak.

It all takes time. In the meanwhile, welcome to the forum. The people here seem pretty great!

-MGG

• Like 1

Hewo. That was a very interesting intro! I do feel sorry for what happened to you but I know you can overcome it because I can relate as well. Time does heal if you remove yourself from the situation :) I'm looking for an honest online friendship (might be asking too much for online? Lol) I don't mind discussing personal matters since I like to be understanding or casual talk is fine as well. I use kik to chat so pls message me if you're interested! C:
  • Like 1