Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:32 AM

Little age (If applicable)
    Name: Matt
    Role: Daddy
    Years experience (If applicable)
    Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible
    Looking for: Little/Middle
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi, I'm Matt and I'm a caring loving Daddy from England, I have an accent and everything!  I don't really consider myself a dom daddy, I prefer to think of myself as a loving daddy. I'm looking for a chatty and affectionate little anywhere in the world that I can nurture and look after. I like colouring, bathtimes and cuddles.

I would consider a little boy but I am a bit more fussy there I'm afraid. I like a cute/feminine face, but not sissy.  FtM Trans are welcome. I don't like baby talk all the time. I need to be able to have a conversation too.

Edited by DaddyMattUK, 02 October 2019 - 02:33 PM.

• Puppy Terry and Curvy princess like this

#2 Guest_danithedragonborn_*

Guest_danithedragonborn_*
    • Guests

Posted 06 May 2018 - 11:37 PM

Hello! You seem really interesting and there are so few Daddies willing to consider having a little prince of their own. It's a shame because we have so much to offer! <3
    My own situation is complicated, and if you're looking to fly into something I might not be your little. But I'd love to get to know you better all the same.
    If you'd like, check out my profile and friend me or drop me a line at my kik yesdanithemani.
    • daddyforlittletospoil likes this

#3 Baby_charlie

Baby_charlie

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:47 AM

Hi I how ous are ous still looking for a little I am a little boy I normally good boy I like art drawing coloring reading video games movies. I want a daddy so I can wuve him and he wuve me for how I am. Real age 29 little age 1 or 2 normally 1yr my name is shayne I would like to get to know ous and maybe if u like I can be a good little

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users