•  

• Photo

Texas daddy looking for a little

Texas daddy

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Dom.Taylor

Dom.Taylor

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:46 PM

Hello! My name is Taylor, I’m 19 and I live in the DFW area. I’m looking for a little that I can love and care for.

About me: I’m 5’11, blue eyes, red hair. I like to joke and mess around a lot to make people laugh. I’m currently attending college, for I don’t know what yet. I have 1 dog and 2 cats because why not. I’m probably watching Netflix if I’m not working or doing school stuff. I play video games cuz like.. who doesn’t! (mostly cuz I’m a nerd)

Daddy me: Im not too strict but I can be if needed, im very loving and i enjoy going out and doing things with my little.

What I’m looking for: a relationship where I can just be myself and have fun with someone I can care and love for, someone that understands that life does happen and sometimes things can’t be a certain way all the time.

Umm I think that’s it, if you want to know anything else you are welcome to message me on here or on kik: _dom.taylor_ Snapchat: taylor_feazell

Edited by Dom.Taylor, 20 January 2019 - 10:14 AM.

#2 Guest_TotalitarianPrincess_*

Guest_TotalitarianPrincess_*
    • Guests

Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:09 AM

Edited by TotalitarianPrincess, 28 October 2017 - 08:26 PM.

#3 babymeegan

babymeegan

baby bumble bee

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 67 posts
    • LocationMata Nui

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:04 PM

hii! im megan and im a new little from houston texas! ive never had a daddy and im super anxious about it! im a chubby little who likes care bears, sofia the first, and power puff girls (i was bubbles for halloween) im super anxious and shy but as you get to know me, im bubbly and sweet! i love binge watching and snacks and attention! i wanna go on little dates like chucke cheese and long car rides, listening to music, staring at the stars and playdates! 

id really appreciate it if you get back to mee!

tumblr_static_4xzy1rdfapog8g848kko000sc.

#4 Toribabyyyyyyyyy

Toribabyyyyyyyyy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:23 PM

Hiiii I’m tori and you sound like the perfect daddy! I’m 20 and 5’2 and I love cuddles and attention from daddy! I love coloring and sparkles and Disney especially lilo and stitch! I’m very patient and can get a little bratty but I pinky promise I’m a good listener! I’ll do what daddy tells me and be a very good girl! I do need some discipline in my life and I’m clingy with my daddy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Texas, daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users