DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Any IRL "older" littles out there??

Guest SweetKira

Guest SweetKira
Hi everybodies I just would really like to make some friends, and although I'm open to anyone I wondered where all the littles closer to my irl age are....I'm 35....most littles I see here are so young!! Send me a friend request if you're looking for friends too!! Byes....
  • Like 4

Guest SweetKira

i am 46 years old and my Daddy is 69. i know you only asked about older littles, but just proving that an older age is irrelevant on both sides

Hey there thanks for your input- I wasn't referring to the dynamic however- just looking for little friends who I can connect with as big me too....

Hey there thanks for your input- I wasn't referring to the dynamic however- just looking for little friends who I can connect with as big me too....

Yes i know. Was just mentioning it from both sides. So just for the LG side, as my age shows, and many others besides, you are by no means the only "older" little.

I'm 23 but I'm not sure if that counts o: 

I feel like an older little, but that might just be because I'm one of the older ones at work.

Edited by meows senpai

I'm 28! It's nice to see so many littles in their 30's and 40's...it makes me feel better about getting into this sort of thing so late. You guys are awesome.  B)

• Like 1

I'm 28 and just started learning about my little side this year as well.  I agree that it's relieving to see I'm not the only one.  :)  Feel free to add me as well - I tend to be more of the quiet, observant type, just as a heads up.

Guest AshlynAngel

Hi there.  Another "older" LG chiming in.  I just had a birthday and I'm 5.1  (I'm counting by decades now, less candles on the cake that way.  lol)

I have to admit that when I was browsing the Members gallery I kinda of had a sinking feeling seeing so many under the age of 30.  

Ah well, they say you're as young as you feel, so I'm gonna take that and run with it.  LOL 

I'm looking for friends as well  :) 

• Like 4

I'm 28 and I just discovered that I have been subconsciously been a little for awhile before I even knew what a little was. I am happy to see others close to my age are little here. Now that I know I am a little I have no idea how to be really. I hope to make friends with others here. Just a heads up I am very shy and it might take a little time to warm up to you.

Hi! I turn 38 on Thursday and am still discovering what being little is all about. I am not very regular about getting on here, but maybe some understanding friends could help change that. Feel free to add me.
  • Like 1

I turned 37 last Thursday. I've never been afraid of aging; I embrace it for the most part....until I joined this forum! All of the sudden I felt a little "old" and saggy.... ;)

I've always been a middle, but didn't realize it was a thing until recently. So now, here I am exploring and making like- minded friends. *hugs*

• Like 1