Dota 2 The International (TI5)

MrBonesWildRide

I'll go ahead and make a video game specific thread.

I've met quite a few Dota players so far, here. Is anyone into starting a viewing party or discussing it here?

Last year I had a friend who actually got me into Dota just by commentary. Now he doesn't play and thus doesn't watch, and I'm interested in watching with someone. Twitch chat is fun and I spam the hell out of it like anyone else, but having people with similar interests to you watch vidya would be much better.

And for relevance to an actual conversation piece:

• Who do you want to win TI5?

Guest kittycandy's Daddy

You already know I play Dota 2, I only started playing a couple of months ago so this is my first experience with TI.

I've watched two qualifiers now and the play style and aggressiveness is unreal to me.

Obviously though all the matches are very early in the morning for me so I probably won't be watching much except maybe the finals.

...where the hell are my immortals Volvo v.v 

I've watched two qualifiers now and the play style and aggressiveness is unreal to me.

There was a game that was completed in ~13 minutes during TI4. The fast paced games will be there but so will the longer games (70 minute game last night).

I love the most recent meta, to be honest. Undying and Gyro are super strong (like Sniper/Troll) but they aren't necessarily hugely OP and game ruining.