•  

• Photo

Little girl looking for Daddy in Wisconsin/Illinois

Wisconsin Illinois Little Girl

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Smol-Babyygirl

Smol-Babyygirl

Shy Princess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationSouthern WI, US

Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:27 PM

Age18
    Little age (If applicable): Haven't really figured that out yet.
    Name: Bear ( I'll give my real name later :) 
    Role: Little Girl
    Years experience (If applicable): -
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: Daddy preferably 18-23 
    --------------------------------------------
    Hello!!

I'm fairly new to the community but I'm so excited to learn more. I'm still figuring out my little self so I don't have a set age range. I'm rather childish already so I feel like I don't ever really leave little space. 

I am 5'6'' and have an average body type. I'm always changing my hair up but right now it is black and I have dreads :) My eyes change between varying shades of blue, gray and green.  Also I am very pale > < 

My hobbies include: surfing the internets lol, sewing, doll customizing and other craft stuff. I like playing video/computer games as well, my favorite is undertale.

Do not contact me if:

You have no idea of the dynamics of DDLG/CG. I am NOT into this for just the "kink",

or sexual nature of what this lifestyle offers. I am into it for the lifestyle itself.

Do not contact me if that is the case with you.

Please message me on Kik: smolbabyygirl

• darkronin likes this

#2 Guest_Jordan123_*

Guest_Jordan123_*
    • Guests

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:40 PM

Hi :) im jordan im from northern illinois about 15 min from wisconsin. Im 26 a daddy looking for my little girl. Im established and am ready for a real relationship. I have lots of love and care tp give to my little. Ive been looking for a local little for a long time so i hope you see this. Also my kik is jourdan118 if you want to chat on there. Plus i have pics on there so u can see what i look like. I hope to hear from u soon, im excitex to finally find someone that is close to me

Edited by Jordan123, 11 July 2018 - 02:42 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wisconsin, Illinois, Little Girl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users