League Of Legends

Mr Dawn

Does anyone here play Lol ?
which champions do you like to play?

which server are you on?

For the people who don't know, League of legends is a Moba.
We started to play recently with my kitten ( we are only lvl 12/13 ) because we were looking for a free to play game to play together.

But in matchmaking you fall regularly on "toxic" players, so we try to find people to play with.

Personally,I play Thresh, Graves, Morgana, Warwick.

And we are on EUW (west europe)

I was originally a League player. I was a support main who also occasionally played jungle. I enjoyed Taric, Leona, Thresh, and Morgana as supports and Rengar/Kha'Zix/Vi for my junglers.

I actually tried to play again about a month ago. My first game I played the URF mode they had out. I said that I hadn't played in about a year and that I was sorry in advance. One guy just would not let it go. He told me immediately to go die and proceeded to /all chat flame me. I muted him after the 2nd time he used /all chat.

I feel like League's meta game is definitely more stale than Dota, even though Dota has a huge learning curve (which is probably why Dota is less stale). But at the same time, being good at the game is definitely just as difficult as anything else.

• 2 weeks later...

I started to play recently with my Daddy (so I'm also on EUW). We're level 15 now. We're still beginners but I like this game except for the fact that many players are mean and insulting. So sometimes it can be stressful.
I mostly play on bot lane. cause I prefer to play with my Daddy.
I play Jinx as adc, and Nami and Lux as supports.
I also sometimes play Annie on mid.
And I'm thinking about getting Gnar to also have a champion that can top.

Also my Little side loves the fact I can play a little girl with her teddy bear, a girl with very long blue braids or a mermaid ^^

http://i60.tinypic.com/mtp7cj.jpg

And my wonderful Daddy recently surprised me with the Star Guardian Lux skin!! Now I can play a magical girl :)

http://i60.tinypic.com/mtv683.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I love League!! it's now pretty much the only computer game I play anymore

I mained Malzahar in mid lane

and Singed in top lane

wanna play sometime?

• 3 weeks later...

Im on EUW, been playing League on and off for 4 years now.

Ranked G5, so its not like I'm a pro or anything but you can look me up if you feel like playing a game or just need some advise :)

As was probably obvious from my pic I play LoL ^_^ I main support and ADC as Sona and either MF or Jinx respectively but I used to play Ahri mid a lot and just recently started playing her again. I'm level 27 and I play on NA :D

• 4 weeks later...

I'm super late on this, and there doesn't seem to be many of us! O: Poo-ey.  But I play on NA, A Sweet Treat.  Just  tell me where you're from if you add meh. ^~^ I mainly like 5v5 SR and ARAMs lately.

• 5 weeks later...

I play with my daddy(momostar) on NA?

I enjoy playing Dinger! I love him! also annie, lulu, nami, and a few others. I'm still newish and only been playing for maybe 3-1/2 weeks? but I still suck because I don't know all the champions. Also I play for fun, I don't take things severely seriously- some people have told me I'm a POS etc and I just can't handle that sometimes I end up breaking down and crying because yeah I just want to play because I like it and it's fun! but sometimes you meet some rude people ^^;

Anyways my summoners name is Nekuchu, I think daddy would like to know if you add me and stuff =P. But it's the only game I'm actively playing cuz our friends are playing it x3

I'll leave my username too, Xzasul. I'm on EUW and G4 only :lol: I'm usually up for anything besides ranked duoQ, If you add me tell me that you are from here please :) See you on the rift :lol:

• 5 months later...

Any littles, bigs, middles or daddys and mommys that play?? Would you like to play together?? If so please add me or add your summoner name

Mines JawgaGirl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I expected a lot mor NA servers but I was wrong :0. Im on NA, I main jinx ADC but I can play anywhere. Not gonna lie I hate the game sometimes but I keep going back v.v; name is kyt0 add me if you want

Guest Don Pablo

I'll leave my username too, Xzasul. I'm on EUW and G4 only :lol: I'm usually up for anything besides ranked duoQ, If you add me tell me that you are from here please :) See you on the rift :lol:

what a scrub :^)

ign : flaming jesus, server: euw

Guest SaladHater

Hi everyone if you're reading this you're probably stuck in "Elo hell", well I got news for you (: welcome to Elo heaven :D Ok to start off I'm not the best at league I reached plat 4 in season 6 but I can still be of some good help for bronze silvers and even low-mid golds I'm offering a free one on one (or dynamic) skype session with anyone that would like to use my service for free! I'm bored and have some free time on my hand so might as well be a little useful to the league community.

If anyone else would like to join this mentoring service please leave a post on the bottom and we can make a skype group with all people who need help to escape this Elo hell. I hope to see some replies!

This service is for casual and competitive players!

• 1 month later...