DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Neeew

pr1ncesspeachy_

Hello! I am pr1ncess peachy and I've just joined the forum as looks like it would be a great resource - both myself and my Daddy are new to the scene and still learning so bear with us. He's going to be joining too I think later on. 

we are in Scotland UK and have been together a long time. Our relationship has always had elements of BDSM incorporated and I am naturally submissive and he Dominant but earlier this year we had a bit of a crisis that helped us re-evaluate things and we admitted to ourselves, and each other, that this is something that felt right and would work for us. W haven't looked back since and I can honestly say it's the best decision we've made and has brought us very close. 

I realised I identified as a LG not long after we decided to adopt this as a lifestyle... Sir etc didn't quite work but as soon as I used Daddy we knew it was right for us. However we have a lot to learn still so this is why we have joined you guys here, 

Hope to find some like-minded friends and a wealth of information and ideas - from a quick investigate it looks as though there is loads on here, I use Twitter quite a lot too, if you want to add me there I am https://twitter.com/peachypr1ncess_  again it's quite a new one so new friends very welcome! 

Welcome to the forum! I'm happy to read you've been making positive changes for your relationship, and I hope DDLG will continue to bring you closer together. There's a large variety of people here of all ages and places, so I'm sure you'll find a few you'll like. Enjoy!