•  

• Photo

29 Y.O Missouri Daddy Dom Looking For Babygirl

Missouri Mo Eastern Missouri Illinois

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Dragolance57

Dragolance57

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationWhitewater, Missouri

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:43 PM

Name: Stephen
    Role: Daddy/Dominate/Master
    Years experience: Nearly Six 
    Sexual Orientation: Straight 

Relationship Type: Monogamous (And not interested in open or polyamorous relationships) 

tumblr_notz0hzRSA1svy95mo1_540.gif

Hello whoever may be reading this, my name is Stephen. 

I'm a simplistic, fun-loving guy with childlike wonder and deep-rooted family and traditional values. If I had to describe myself in a few words alone I'd choose devoted, peaceful, compassionate, and knowledgable.

I have many of unique and interesting hobbies that include (but certainly aren't limited to):

• Cooking. I consider myself to be an intermediate chef and have a love for cuisine. I'm always trying out new recipes! 
    • Greek, Roman, and Egyptian Mythologies
    • Si-Fi and Fantasy literature. I'd even like to someday write my own short stories in this genre
    • Origami
    • Puzzles
    • Astronomy and Astrology
    • Video games. I absolutely love gaming, and some of my favorite games include Pokemon, Skyrim, and The Sims

As far as what I hope to find on this site is simple, I would like to find a nice girl who I can eventually settle down with (marry and have a family with) and bring home to and introduce to mom. I am not interested in hook-ups or any other type of fling, I am dedicated to finding something and someone serious.

I wouldn't mind a long distance relationship, but I would prefer a local or nearby relationship (I live in Whitewater, Missouri which is on the easter Missouri border, very close to Illinois), but I am happy to meet and talk to almost anyone. 

Edited by Dragolance57, 14 July 2018 - 10:10 PM.

• Marbles and Dragolance57 like this

#2 KaleyRay

KaleyRay

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:40 AM

Friend? Maybe? I Really would like to have a friend cuz times have been rough this week.
    Maybe we can paint together that would be bunches of fun. I'm sorry in awakward and kinda shy. I just want more friends!!!!! I Like tacos.and kittens are cute but my favorite animal are elephants. There awesome!!!! I like pink and purple they ate my favorite colors ever. I hope yo hear from you soon. Bye bye :D

#3 Fluffy*Pillow

Fluffy*Pillow

Lonely Wittle

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 36 posts
    • LocationMonroe, Michigan, USA

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:09 AM

Hello, I'm from Michigan. I love arts and crafts, play games, and more. We may have more in common. I'm brand new to this lifestyle and have no experience. I like to learn if you are willing to teach me. I do not have skype, but I do have discord, kik and facebook messenger that can call and/or video chat. My phone is shut off and broken until I can buy a new one. Please send me a friend request and we can pm here if you're interested. Have a great day!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Missouri, Mo, Eastern Missouri, Illinois

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users