new shy littlegirl

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_shylittle47_*

Guest_shylittle47_*
    • Guests

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:01 PM

Um hello >__<

My name is Julia and I'm a very VERY shy little. I have a lot of difficulty talking about this lifestyle with people in person and I suppose that's a big part of why I have decided to make an account here. I first found out that I was a little when I was 15 (which was 6 years ago) and I have never told anyone about it. I'm here because I think I'm at a point where I'm realizing that if I am in a relationship, I cannot (and have not) feel intimate or honest with my partner or myself if this dynamic isn't a part of it. It's just something that has been missing for me. I'm also here because I have no one to talk to about any of this, and would be extremely relieved to be able to ask a community for advice, experience and tips; or just receive confirmation that it's ok to be myself. As I type this I'm actually crying a little at the reassurance that the existence of this forum has already given me. I am incredibly grateful to have found it.

My pronouns are she/her, I am single and I have very little experience with the dynamic since I have such difficulty bringing it up to partners. My last partner knew that I was a little to a certain degree, but did not know the full extent to which I would like it to be part of our relationship (outside of the bedroom) because I thought he would be more comfortable with it if it just seemed like a "kink". So in that sense, I have no experience in actually practicing the dynamic.

Some of my favorite things are cats :3 and sci-fi and cosplay. I play tennis and train in taekwondo which are both really fun for me :) Some more favorite things are my two majors: Classics and Women and Gender Studies, my kitty cat Tonks and stars. I love anything and everything to do with constellations or even star designs on things, haha. My favorite color is blue if it matters in the slightest lol.

I'm not sure if this is something that goes in the intro section, but my little age (I think) would probably be between 3 and 4

I hope that I am able to make some new friends here and again, I am very thankful to have found this forum already.

Julia 

Edited by shylittle47, 04 November 2017 - 10:22 PM.

#2 DreamingDesire

DreamingDesire

Nippleman

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 74 posts
    • LocationNetherlands

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:58 AM

Hey Julia,

What you're describing feels to me like it's one of the best reasons to join a community like this. I feel that a big part of living a happy life is being able to understand yourself and what it is you really crave, and you seem to have done a lot of thinking on that. There's a huge diversity of people here, so you're bound to learn more about what you like and don't like, and you'll at least have a bunch of people to talk to about this topic.

Please enjoy your stay, and I hope you find what you're looking for :)

"Here's the thing about sneks: if you don't tread on them, they have no reason to hurt you or your son ever again"

#3 Prat

Prat

The Flopmeister 9000

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 499 posts
    • LocationCroatia, Europe.

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:26 AM

Welcome to the forum. There's plenty of info that can be found in the topics.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new, shy, littlegirl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users