#1 Therese_T

Therese_T

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationSomewhere in the Atlantic 🙃

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:07 AM

Hi (。◕‿◕。)

I think I've known that I'm a little for a long time but didn't actually know that it was well... a real thing- until I was about 15 (3 yrs ago) and discovered ddlg and later on other caregiver, little lifestyles. However, even then I ignored it and denied that part of myself. I grew up in an amazing family, with an equally as amazing grandmother but stuffed animals and toys were deemed too immature by her ever since I was 7. Hence, I had to hide every 'little' aspect of my personality since. When I found out about ddlg and recognized that I related to the descriptions of littles so well and yearned for that type of relationship, I felt ashamed and well... yeah.

I'm really very shy and so I certainly couldn't talk about it with anyone in person and still can't. So, I thought that joining a community like this would afford me an opportunity to connect with people who understand, learn more about this whole new world (get some advice, tips, etc.) and learn that it's okay to be me and to embrace this part of myself. I'm already so grateful that I have found this forum and the reassurance it has already brought.

I'm single. I prefer the pronouns she/her. I'm honestly so clueless about so many things revolving around this so please excuse my ignorance. I don't know what age range I regress to but I feel it fluctuates based on my mood. So, for example, I might really want to just color for hours on end in the morning and want loads of attention and by afternoon I might want more independence but still want to watch cartoons... does that make sense? I don't know.

I'm really into art, every aspect, though I don't sing or dance I still heavily appreciate others interpretations and displays of the areas. I don't have a favourite colour so I just go with whatever I'm feeling that day. I love anything related to science, from biology to astrology. I'm actually planning on majoring in science once I go to uni. I have a major cartoon obsession, when I hear them words 'Steven Universe' I see stars. Umm... I enjoy swimming, reading, and table tennis. I'm very sensitive, which admittedly I need to work on.

I hope to make some new friends here. Thanks to anyone who read this.

Cheers,

Therese ヽ( ´ ∇ ` )ノ
    • DreamingDesire likes this

#2 Prat

Prat

The Flopmeister 9000

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 499 posts
    • LocationCroatia, Europe.

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:48 AM

Welcome! There's a ton of cool info and tips and people here. Enjoy your stay ^^.

Um..my tip for newcomers is take it slow, stay safe and have fun!
    • Therese_T likes this

#3 Mr.Stuffykins

Mr.Stuffykins

Daddy Bear

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 291 posts
    • LocationMaryland

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:08 AM

Hello hello!!^^ I'm so happy to see you joined the forum. Youll learn tons here and be able to fully express your little side - so no more hiding that part of yourself! You're now with people that understand and appreciate your little self♡

Have a super duper awesome omega mega day! Enjoy your stay and as always, take care frau.

Auf Wiedersehen!

signature-3.gif

#4 Therese_T

Therese_T

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:36 AM

Hello hello!!^^ I'm so happy to see you joined the forum. Youll learn tons here and be able to fully express your little side - so no more hiding that part of yourself! You're now with people that understand and appreciate your little self♡
    Have a super duper awesome omega mega day! Enjoy your stay and as always, take care frau.
    Auf Wiedersehen!

Thank you for the warm welcome So far it's been a great experience! Have a super day as well!

#5 Therese_T

Therese_T

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:37 AM

Welcome! There's a ton of cool info and tips and people here. Enjoy your stay ^^.
    Um..my tip for newcomers is take it slow, stay safe and have fun!

Thanks!

#6 AngelLex

AngelLex

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationMy Bedroom probs XP

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:44 PM

hello! im new, too! I just learned about this part of me having a name earlier this year. I hope... um... I hope this site can help you be happy with this part of you! <3

#7 Mrhuggies

Mrhuggies

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:09 AM

Hi! I'm new too and learning too!! I hope you find out what you want and need and I wish you the best!!!!

#8 Guest_starsInTheNight_*

Guest_starsInTheNight_*
    • Guests

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:07 AM

Hello Therese ! 

Science and cartoons (especially SU), that's a great combo ! Maybe you should major in geology, you probably know a lot about peridot, rose quartz, Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli,.. :p

Welcome to the forum !

#9 Therese_T

Therese_T

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:13 PM

Hello Therese ! 

Science and cartoons (especially SU), that's a great combo ! Maybe you should major in geology, you probably know a lot about peridot, rose quartz, Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli,.. :p

Welcome to the forum !

Great idea! But I think I'd focus more on rubies and sapphires; they say they go together like no other Thanks for the warm welcome.

#10 Barbie💋

Barbie💋

Advanced Member

• 739 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:17 AM

Welcome to the forums :D

tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.gI'm an angel, sweetheart and spoiled princess.tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.g

:heart:In a triad with KaoKao and Belle :heart: 

Beg, kiss, fall in love!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, little girl, shy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users