•  

• Photo

looking for little friends!

friends littles

• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 littleapplejack

littleapplejack

The awesome one

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationOH CANADAAAAA!

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:13 AM

Hey I just joined this forum and honestly I am so happy I found it! 😀(gonna get on editing my info as soon as I am done with this post) anyway this topic kinda related to "antisocial little topic". For a long time I thought that my passion to kids stuff ( MLP,coloring books,kids cartoons,bows, cute things etc) is child inside me refusing to grow up😝. Then I found out about DD\LG community and it made feel not that lonely😅. What I noticed is that I can't get along with "normal" people...I always feel so awkward talking to normal people when I spend 99% in little space( my daddy and I always together: he is my only and best friend😍).the other day I was on tumbler and came across this little that had a best friend who is also was little...the first thing that came to my mind was:how awesome it would be to hang out with someone and not to be afraid to show your little side. Anyway I am looking for littles in my area to hang out with or little pan palls. I really hope there is someone out there who is also looking for little friend as well. K well I understand there is huge creep community out there and I am NOT INTERESTED IN MAKING MALE MATURE FRIENDS,and I hope my post doesn't look creepy or weird😱
    My name is Kristi,I am 22 and I go to dental school. I like cats,playing outside and swings. I like cute outfits and kawaii things! Oh I also like animal crossing and anime and I like videogames but I always lose and I suck at it😧
    Anyway let's hope someone will be interested in this:)...I am wondering if anyone else have trouble to connecting with "normal" people?

#2 littleapplejack

littleapplejack

The awesome one

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationOH CANADAAAAA!

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:55 AM

Thank for replying and moving my post, I got really nervous when it vanished from little space section :))I will check out pan pall section as well! I love sending letters, and receiving them its always so exciting!I never really talked to people on forums so I hope I won't get super overwhelmed. Thank you for being so Welcoming!!

#3 Cherry41

Cherry41

Just a member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 183 posts
    • LocationNevada

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:59 PM

I have similar problems. I have trouble relating to people who are not into DDlg at times. They often misinterpret my love of all things "college," including slipping back into childlike behavior and tastes from time to time. Often, they think it means I have a developmental disability and my intellectual functioning is on the level of a child. I am far from smart, but I am not impaired in any way. I went to college, and graduate school and am now a college English teacher and a writer.

I understand about some messages coming from people who are not so sincerely into BDSM/DDlg...or who just aren't that nice. I just got one this morning. I tried Fetlife again, and I got this X rated note from some stranger about what he wanted to do to me sexually. I don't even have a photo up on my profile....but I DO have a section that says I have a Daddy. That's just somebody sending out random sext messages hoping he'll get a sexting reply from someone who he finds attractive...or it's a scammer....both things you find on any social networking site.

• littleapplejack likes this

Cherry

#4 Guest_Aela_*

Guest_Aela_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:24 PM

Hi Kristi! welcome! 

#5 littleapplejack

littleapplejack

The awesome one

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationOH CANADAAAAA!

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:45 AM

Cherry40- oh I know what you are talking about, when I act childish (in a good way) sometimes people give me a odd looks..I would never use Fetlife (well not any time soon) it seems like you have to be really good at online communication to feel comfortable on that web site..oh and not to get upset over stupid people there ;)

#6 littleapplejack

littleapplejack

The awesome one

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationOH CANADAAAAA!

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:46 AM

AelaPiggy-Hello! Thank you very much :))

#7 Cherry41

Cherry41

Just a member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 183 posts
    • LocationNevada

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:50 PM

I am a bit too easily upset to use Fetlife. That's why I don't really log in much. Most of what I'm into is close enough to being adult to not raise any eyebrows, but I do get strange looks when I buy things with glitter, stuffed animals, and chocolate milk.

Cherry

#8 jrae91

jrae91

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:25 AM

Hi! I'm Jackie, I'm 23 and I'd love to make friends! I'm not used to being little around other people yet, so I get kind of nervous, but I love cats (I'm getting one in a month) and swings and coloring!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: friends, littles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users