3 replies to this topic

#1 littlepwincessboo

littlepwincessboo

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • Locationnorth carolina, usa

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:49 PM

Hi everyone!! I'm Princess Boo and ummm I'm 20 but in little space i'm 2-5! I wuv my daddy, and i like to color, watch sofia the first, winnie the pooh, barbie life in the dreamhouse, tangled, monsters inc, and the little mermaid!! i wuv dino nuggets and mac and cheese and strawberries and chocolate ! my favorite color is pink and i love lana del rey and melanie martinez ! i have lots and lots of stuffies and my favorite animals are puppies! i wanna get a puppy one day after i finish school. im in college but after i graduate i wanna be an elementary teacher! feel free to add me as a friend/message me, i'd love to make new little friends! 

#2 bouncybbe

bouncybbe

Lil Bouncy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:14 PM

Hey Princess Boo!! I'm new here too, it's so nice to meet you! I'd love to be your friend. c: Teaching sounds like sooo much fun, what inspired you to start? What type of puppy would you wanna get? I've never had one because family is allergic but they are sooo wonderful!!!

#3 Guest_jimmy3737_*

Guest_jimmy3737_*
    • Guests

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:56 PM

Welcome to the forum! :)

#4 Barbieđź’‹

Barbieđź’‹

Advanced Member

• 739 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:16 AM

Welcome to the forum :D

tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.gI'm an angel, sweetheart and spoiled princess.tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.g

:heart:In a triad with KaoKao and Belle :heart: 

Beg, kiss, fall in love!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: babygirl, princess, pink, little girl, puppy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users