•  

• Photo

Middle New to DDLG looking for a Daddy for guidance.

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 SparkleDrop

SparkleDrop

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:08 AM

Little age (If applicable): 15
    Name: Stefania
    Role: CLINGY, DEPENDENT MIDDLE
    Years experience (If applicable): 0
    Sexual Orientation: HETROSEXUAL
    Looking for: DADDY FOR REASSURANCE, ATTENTION AND GUIDENCE
    --------------------------------------------

I am a fun-loving care free, ambitious, business brain with a passion for cooking flavours from around the world (Indian, Thai, Moroccan). With medium length blond hair, mesmerizing hazel eyes and a pale complexion, slightly above average body type but confident with amazing curves. Enjoying walks in beautiful parks, watching Disney under the duvet, colouring in and spending time with animals. DISNEY is my absolute favorite though.

Looking for someone to fulfill my clingy, attention seeking, dependency and guide me in the world of DDLG as I am completely new to it. Looking for long distance online at the moment that could develop maybe into something else.

I intend to be fully reliant of my daddy to tend to my middle's every needs. I can be very spoiled, stubborn and needy. Sometimes my behaviour will HAVE to be corrected accordingly.

Sexual interests to be discussed in private as it'd be very naughty of me to reveal those kinds of desires just to anyone  ;)

I hope that this was appropriate and helpful.

Looking forward to responses, please feel free to message me.

- Stefania.xo

• darkronin and Classiccanadianguy like this

#2 Muppchan

Muppchan

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationLincoln

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:37 AM

Hi Sparkle, 

I like your post and would love to have a chat and see if we like each other. 

I am from Lincolnshire and looking for my first little/middle to experience DDLG with.

I am open and caring and willing to give a little/middle a lot of attention.

Thai food is amazing!!! it is sooo much better than Chinese!!!

drop me a message on kik if you fancy chatting my username is muppchan 

#3 Prat(Praetorian)

Prat(Praetorian)

The Flopmeister

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 359 posts
    • LocationEurope

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:39 AM

Hello Stefania, I'm Prat and I'm looking for a little and I'm only available for LDR at the moment as well. I've been a Daddy for almost 8 years now so I'm pretty introduced with the role. I'm from Croatia, I'm an amateur bodybuilder and a fitness guru.. Currently on a break from college but I study nutrition.

As a Daddy I like to spoil my little, make sure she's well behaved, healthy, happy and feels safe. I like to guide her as she explores the world and grows as a person.

As far as my sexuality goes, I fluctuate between straight and demi and I have no problem with non sexual relationships.

If you liked my reply and are interested, feel free to send me a friend request and we can get to chatting.

#4 Daddyinwaiting

Daddyinwaiting

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:02 AM

I'm Phil, from North East Lincolnshire, I'm 49 divorced, employed blah blah blah, ride bikes bearded in the winter smoothish in the summer... I'm a dog lover... Actually a behaviorist working with rescue dogs so I have a soft side to which I'd love to share with the right person...

I have got a firm hand if needed but I find a mild telling off normally followed by cuddles and talking is my preferred method... I'd love to hear more about you xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users