•  

• Photo

Going into little space at the wrong time. XD share your stories!

• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

#1 Prima-Donna

Prima-Donna

Baby Doll

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts
    • LocationCandyland

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:38 PM

So I'm sitting in my collage classroom doing independant book work, I have my hair up in cinnamon buns, and I'm wearing my ice cream socks, I have a blanket with me cause I get cold a lot, and I remember I have a pixie sick flavored candy cane in my backpack. I wrap myself up in my blanket and start eating my candy. Now I'm bouncing around and trying not to coo cause I'm in little space. I think I set myself up for this one. 😅

Please share your stories with me, I'd love to hear them!
    I love cats!

#2 babymeegan

babymeegan

kitten

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 32 posts
    • LocationMata Nui

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:06 PM

sometimes i go into little space around my family!! like, they know i like bottles and pacis but they dont KNOW! and i go into a giggling fit on the couch, drinking my chocolate milk outta my baba 

#3 Prima-Donna

Prima-Donna

Baby Doll

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts
    • LocationCandyland

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:19 PM

The struggle is real. XD
    I love cats!

#4 HisDumbBunny

HisDumbBunny

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 74 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:51 PM

I was once sitting near my roommate after a couple of beers and I brought my colors down cause sometimes we both color "adult" coloring books... I went upstairs, grabbed a soft blankie & the stuffie I sleep with, and laid down on the couch near the roommate, snuggling my stuffie and almost sucked my thumb before I realized what I was doing...

Another time I was texting my then Daddy and he called me Princess randomly in conversation... it tripped me into little space while I was in a room full of friends.

Oh and then there was the time that I went bouncing around a Walmart because they had GIANT stuffies and I wanted one super bad...

#5 Prima-Donna

Prima-Donna

Baby Doll

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts
    • LocationCandyland

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:01 PM

I was once sitting near my roommate after a couple of beers and I brought my colors down cause sometimes we both color "adult" coloring books... I went upstairs, grabbed a soft blankie & the stuffie I sleep with, and laid down on the couch near the roommate, snuggling my stuffie and almost sucked my thumb before I realized what I was doing...
    Another time I was texting my then Daddy and he called me Princess randomly in conversation... it tripped me into little space while I was in a room full of friends.
    Oh and then there was the time that I went bouncing around a Walmart because they had GIANT stuffies and I wanted one super bad...

Omg this is so me. Whenever I see cute stuff in Walmart I go nuts and I have to repress my inner little and pretend I'm a grown up. Also same with the living room thing. I always wanna go sit on the couch with my little items but I can't cause my (real) mom will think I'm so weird. As soon as I turned 13 (18 now) she made me get rid of all my toys, cartoon movies, and bottles. I'm still sad thinking about it.
    I love cats!

#6 dlplhpas

dlplhpas

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 24 posts
    • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:48 PM

I don't really have any stories like this, but this is adorable, you guys! <3 :)

5a7593a0-8d5e-40bc-b61b-a5c9682d758a_100

#7 Heaven's Lost Property

Heaven's Lost Property

Daddy's Little Brat

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 37 posts
    • LocationLouisiana

Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:31 AM

So this one time I was in the store with an ex daddy, we were getting candy (as a treat for being good) and well he called me Babygirl and I instantly slipped into littlespace and got really clingy and kept talking in a baby voice, the other people in thestore literally asked him if I could stop acting like a child (I don't like people)

This other time I was at a football game and my friend (she is a little friend of mine, she doesn't participate in ddlg but she thinks its adorable) we were about to got onfor pregame and I slipped into littlespace because I saw my daddy (he was on the football team) so she had to fuss at me a little so I would calm down. . .I get really hyper when I see daddy
    • LittleKitten13 likes this
    *baby voice* I a lion, rarrrrwwwww

#8 PrincessDeonna

PrincessDeonna

Little Girl/Submissive

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationOregon

Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:46 AM

I live with my mother, so anytime that I go into little space is a bad time. Lmao
    ❤👗 sugar and spice and everything nice; that's what this little girl is made of. 👗❤

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users