DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

littles with bangs

babymeegan

Guest Prima-Donna
I cut my bangs myself and I love them! They are really easy to do on your own with some sharp scissors and a YouTube video. I'd send a picture but I'm on my tablet and it doesn't have a camera, and I left my phone at home. Maybe later when I get home I can send some pictures?

I cut my bangs myself and I love them! They are really easy to do on your own with some sharp scissors and a YouTube video. I'd send a picture but I'm on my tablet and it doesn't have a camera, and I left my phone at home. Maybe later when I get home I can send some pictures?

thank you!! im sooo scared yet soo excited to do it! id probably mess up if i did them myself ): im getting mine done thursday!

I cut my own see-through bangs a few weeks ago. They reach past my eyebrows and look great! I can sweep them to the side too, and they look very natural because I did a length gradient where it transitions to my natural length at the sides. I absolutely love them and they make me feel super cute!

I cut my own bangs! I went from having no bangs to having straight across bangs a few years back. I always hated my forehead (it's really not that big but I just feel like it doesn't suit me) and I also hate having to do my eyebrows, so those were a couple of my reasons for turning to bangs. I haven't looked back since!

Here's a picture of mine. This is my preferred length. Anything longer than this starts to get annoying and anything shorter looks off. 

I cut my own bangs! I went from having no bangs to having straight across bangs a few years back. I always hated my forehead (it's really not that big but I just feel like it doesn't suit me) and I also hate having to do my eyebrows, so those were a couple of my reasons for turning to bangs. I haven't looked back since!

Here's a picture of mine. This is my preferred length. Anything longer than this starts to get annoying and anything shorter looks off. 

Gaaah! I wish you could cut my bangs for me!! My brother's gf cut them for me once & they were..... sooooo horrible!! =x Yours are soooo freakin cute~ ^u^