Welcome to DDlg Forum

hi i'm new to this forum help

Guest princessstrawberriess

Guest princessstrawberriess

post-63012-0-32035500-1511021817_thumb.jpg i discovered this year ago about little space and ddlg and stuff but since back then i like cute stuff and childish 

i dont know how to use this forum but its soo soo kawaii cuteness.. n i like to learn from other little too aand i wish that i will have a daddy soon... :wub:  :unsure:  :rolleyes:  :blush:  O.o  :p  :lol:  :ph34r:  :heart:  ^_^  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter* post-63012-0-05258900-1511020630_thumb.jpgpost-63012-0-13635400-1511020648_thumb.jpg   i' am kinda sleepy that's why this is not a cute edits i like to edit the letterings and colors ok ill introduce myself .. i can't say my real name so   hi I'm princessstrawberries and 18  yrs old i'm going to be 19 in december  what my hobby is doing crafting and scrapbooking and taking pictures and put alot alot of stickers in it and also im crafting and thrifting my clothes so i wont buy in big price so its really helpful that i have ideas and inspiration in making what i love i never had a daddy and also there is a reason why being a little space becuz sometimes im stress out and u know its making me happy 

Edited by princessstrawberriess

Hi princessstrawberries! Welcome to the forums! I'm so glad that being in little space makes you happy and is an escape away from stress. Scrapbooking has always seemed so fun to me but I do not think I have the drive nor motivation to put together a successful scrapbook! I'm slightly jealous  ;)