•  

• Photo

18 year old little looking for her forever daddy

little daddy personal

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 lil n

lil n

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 24 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:08 PM

Little age (If applicable)
    Name: Nelli
    Role: little/babygirl 
    Years experience (If applicable): 5 months
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: Daddy!
    --------------------------------------------

Hiya!

About Me: 
    I am a 5'2 and a HALF (the half counts) Carribean girl who consumes copious amounts of tea. I was pretty sheltered growing up, so I am rather shy. Although, the people who know me say I am bubbly and idealistic.  I love making people happy and laugh. I am pretty kindhearted and sensitive. I also love volunteering, when I have the time. I want to go to school to become an adolescent psychiatrist. I am pretty nerdy. I am introverted and spend a lot of my time reading, writing, reading mangas, watching anime, and kdramas. When I am not home, I am probably walking on the beach or doing some yoga.  I absolutely love rainy days. Since it does not get cold where I am from it is the only time I can snuggle up in a big sweater and light up a candle. I am going to be moving soon from my little island which is pretty scary but exciting! 

About little me:
    I am a newbie. I have been spending the months I have been apart of this community learning more about ddlg. However, I have put on my big girl panties and decided to start looking for a daddy. I am not sure what my little age is yet. I am naturally sensitive, that is amplified through little space. I like coloring, arts and crafts, anything hello kitty, and watching cartoons. I love blankies and pacies. I loveeee cuddling, it's my favorite activity! I typically sleep snuggled up to pillows or stuffies. I love physical contact. I am always holding someone's hand or hugging them.  I need rules and guidelines otherwise I will not do anything productive. I can be bratty and like to test people's limitations. I am a non-sexual little. This is not because I am not interested in it, :blush: I am trying to remain abstinent till marriage because of religious reasons (I am Christian). Thus, I am looking for a committed LTR. 

What I am looking for
     I would like someone who can guide and take care of me as I grow. Someone who is very loving, gentle, and can teach me new things about life and ddlg. Since I am celibate, I want someone who can respect my boundaries. I have depression/anxiety and recovering from an eating disorder. Therefore, I need someone who is understanding of that.  Also, preferably someone 26ish and under and I do not mind LDR. 

I am very open-minded, understanding person. I will always be there for you and want to serve you. I will do what it takes to maintain a smile on your face. 

... so if you feel like you are missing something in your life... it's probably me  :wub: 

Edited by lil nelli, 04 December 2017 - 10:39 PM.

• darkronin likes this

#2 Guest_Rikoh_*

Guest_Rikoh_*
    • Guests

Posted 24 November 2017 - 09:29 PM

Hi there Nelli,

I happen to find your ad on here and figured I would send you a reply. Being new to the community is a wonderful thing, more so when you have boundaries and know where to draw the line!

Forgive me, where are my manners... My name is Josh. I have been a shadowed DD for just over a year and I’m finally coming out more about it. I know learning a lot about the world can be fun and scary at the same time. I wouldn’t mind getting to talk more and getting a new friend at the very least. Ohh also. I know your add said 27 and younger, and I understand, I am 29. If I’m a little to old I fully understand.

I look forward to maybe hearing from you soon. If not? I wish the the best of luck in life and in the DDLG community!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, daddy, personal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users